So Cute!, Dog gets book deal.

  • Thread starter Thread starter Grayfox
  • 33 comments
  • 5,589 views

Is this dog the cutest thing you have seen or ever will see?


  • Total voters
    42
Messages
12,373
Australia
Australia
Messages
I_Grayson_Fox_I
Is this not the cutest thing you will ever see?
2309_boo6.jpg


News Article
http://news.ninemsn.com.au/glanceview/191287/is-this-the-cutest-dog-in-the-world.glance
 
I think it's stupid. That's just my opinion. I'm not against dogs or anything but a dog FB page and book? Come on world, wake up!
 
People make pages all the tme about random stuff, this is no different :p.

In my opinion that thing is hella cute, and I hate dogs :lol:.
 
Meh, Lhasa Apso's and Shih Tzus are cuter. :p Except for when people try and pretty them up. Then they just look like a joke.
 
English Bulldog puppies are way cuter if you ask me.
See?
English-Bulldog5.jpg
 
^ Then they get really ugly and drool all over when theyre older... :lol:

That cute dog in the OP is 5 years old by the way... so its not really a puppy anymore.
 
WHOAA so fluffy!!! :O :O
 
It looks like its head is about to explode.
 
It looks like its head is about to explode.

It looks like the photo was taken in the middle of the explosion. Either it was chewing a grenade or had an ultrasneeze.
 
It looks like the photo was taken in the middle of the explosion. Either it was chewing a grenade or had an ultrasneeze.

Maybe one of the scientists at CERN had an ultrasneeze, that would explain it.
 
I have seen cuter animals, like bunnies.
 
No, but my dog is:D :p.

24032011194.jpg

By mines_r34 at 2011-09-02
 
Welsh corgies (sp?) are one of the cutest dog races out there. :3
 
Not the cutest thing, but cute enough I suppose.
 
It's pretty cute, but not too much. Also when I first saw the pic, I thought it was a cub :p
 
HumanDestroyah
English Bulldog puppies are way cuter if you ask me.
See?

Have one just like that. Got him a little older than that though. His names Buster and he's a tank now.
 
Oooh it's gweat big head is soo cute!
I want a wittle puppy-cute-kin like that some day :p
Err, Machine guns dynamite explosions V8s

But it's soo fwuffy wuffy :p
 
what-is-this-i-dont-even-thumb.jpg
 
Oooh it's gweat big head is soo cute!
I want a wittle puppy-cute-kin like that some day :p
Err, Machine guns dynamite explosions V8s

But it's soo fwuffy wuffy :p


Cute_Pomeranian_Puppies_Pictures_2.jpg
 
'Boo now has more than 1.79 million fans, is promoting his book...'

His book? Someone needs to tell this guy that Disney isn't real...
 
Now this is cute...



...and sexeh! :sly:
 
I like how this thread now has converted into the battle of the cutest pup.. :D
 
That dog was featured in 'TIME Magazine'. More like, 'TIME to get a life Magazine'...
 
My girlfriend follows Boo on Facebook :lol: He's awesome!
 
Now this is cute...



...and sexeh! :sly:

Is that really a puppy? It looks like a mutated foul pig or some sort of a creature which digs the ground to seek foods and its prey, with two fangs like a mouse. :odd:
 
I have some of Boo's pictures actually saved. :p But, owning 3 pomeranians, I'm biased.

Can't resist Welsh Corgis either. Going to pick up a pup here soon. :)
 
Back