F458i Messages 24 Belgium Messages az-kkr Jun 2, 2014 #1 Yup it is.. I tried removing my data and re-installing everything but it still freezes at the same point.. In the GT6 menu where it says: 1 min 20 sec left Anybody else having/had problems?
Yup it is.. I tried removing my data and re-installing everything but it still freezes at the same point.. In the GT6 menu where it says: 1 min 20 sec left Anybody else having/had problems?
C CBH (Banned) Messages 7,923 Adelaide Jun 2, 2014 #2 F458i Yup it is.. I tried removing my data and re-installing everything but it still freezes at the same point.. In the GT6 menu where it says: 1 min 20 sec left Anybody else having/had problems? Click to expand... Turn your PS3 off and then your modem or your router off for 30 seconds and then turn everything on and see if this helps.
F458i Yup it is.. I tried removing my data and re-installing everything but it still freezes at the same point.. In the GT6 menu where it says: 1 min 20 sec left Anybody else having/had problems? Click to expand... Turn your PS3 off and then your modem or your router off for 30 seconds and then turn everything on and see if this helps.