- 549

- Where i'm at
- xmalcolmpowderx
Kaz, I'm looking at you.
You seem to be a fan of these mostly useless speculation threads, where you bash Kaz and PD even though it doesn't fix anything.Kaz, I'm looking at you.
MehYou seem to be a fan of these mostly useless speculation threads, where you bash Kaz and PD even though it doesn't fix anything.
Your OP does nothing but berate Kaz, and it's only 1 sentence.
What a great, quality post. It's so nice to have such a vibrant post which allows for more discussion. Glad you could contribute to your already vivid thread.
Burn Victim!John is also a compulsive liar. https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/threads/need-a-break-from-gran-turismo.316046/page-4#post-10024230
Yes he is. Because by doing that, he gives you something to do.John is also a compulsive liar. https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/threads/need-a-break-from-gran-turismo.316046/page-4#post-10024230
Okay John... okay.Yes he is. Because by doing that, he gives you something to do.
Haha. Sorry to dissapoint.is that it?
![]()
John is also a compulsive liar. https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/threads/need-a-break-from-gran-turismo.316046/page-4#post-10024230
Not sure that qualifies somebody as a "compulsive liar". Drawing a pretty long bow there mate.
Well, he goes from not playing since January, to quickly playing the Senna content, to a thread he created in April where he praises his online experience
But yeah, 5 posts ago in this thread, he agrees with my comment in third person.
What I'd like to know is where was it said that there was an "Imminent Update". I remember a "September Update", but that's it.
It's probably in the cloud.
John, we are all looking at you.
We're looking right back at you.Kaz, I'm looking at you.