So where is this imminent update that the course creator is in?

  • Thread starter Thread starter John_Marsten
  • 27 comments
  • 1,788 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Another speculation thread. I Don't want to be rude or anything, but could we please stop making these? They aren't helping at all, and they end up filled with a bunch of complainers. Update threads are for when updates come out. And i'm only saying this because in the past few weeks, there have been dozens of threads asking the same or similar questions. Either use existing threads, or just keep an eye on the news feed, because these threads will only grant you very flimsy, and usually rather ignorant, speculation.
 
You seem to be a fan of these mostly useless speculation threads, where you bash Kaz and PD even though it doesn't fix anything.

Your OP does nothing but berate Kaz, and it's only 1 sentence.
Meh
 
Hold on, lemme call Kaz. I got him on speed-dial

71945_stock-photo-calling-man.jpg
 
What makes you think the course creator is going to be anything special?

It will be similar to GT5's with Zahara as the template.
 
Not sure that qualifies somebody as a "compulsive liar". Drawing a pretty long bow there mate.

Well, he goes from not playing since January, to quickly playing the Senna content, to a thread he created in April where he praises his online experience

But yeah, 5 posts ago in this thread, he agrees with my comment in third person.
 
Well, he goes from not playing since January, to quickly playing the Senna content, to a thread he created in April where he praises his online experience

But yeah, 5 posts ago in this thread, he agrees with my comment in third person.

Well, maybe he has only played those 2 times since Jan? I don't know, but if I only played a handful of times since Jan I'd probably consider it a break from the game.
To be honest I don't really care about you two and your petty fight you seem to have going on, I don't even know why I got involved. :lol: I'll just step out now.
 
What I'd like to know is where was it said that there was an "Imminent Update". I remember a "September Update", but that's it.
 
What I'd like to know is where was it said that there was an "Imminent Update". I remember a "September Update", but that's it.

We didn't even have a legitimate August update.
 
Bit off topic but;

Has B-Spec been released yet?
 
At this point I have already given up on it. I just hope they don't advertise GT7 around this feature.
 
/Thread. We dont want to have this thread ever again.
 
It's probably in the cloud.

John, we are all looking at you.
 
  • Like
Reactions: hsv
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back