So.. Who's been back to Spa?

• Thread starter Growling
  • 82 comments
Glad to hear you picked up g27 it won't let you down a lot of us fast sim racers use logitech wheels
DFGT/g25/g27

The torque and FFB settings is only there for you to tune it to the way you like it to fell some like
Light wheel some like heavy wheel ECT so it's all up to what you like
It's not like low setting is faster or heavy setting is faster it's all off what you like for the wheel settings

Turn it on to simulator and leave the powersteering OFF

Thanks a lot for the info. Been using it a bit this morning. I've managed to get into the top 250 on seasonal challenge now and I think a bit more practice I'll breAk into top 100 later on. Great wheel though, enjoying it.

Hey!
Could you share your best time with me? (the save that allows me to see your line)
Because When I do my best, I ger a 2:18:448!
I'd like to improve my lap!
Thanks in advance,

Syl

Last edited:
Just the completely stock car as you buy it mate. 609PP I think it is

(almost a month later :D) tomorrow I'll try with it. I used a version with restrictors at 550HP some months ago before all these last 3 or 4 updates and my best was a 2:19.5xx

You must be god. I understood the combo to be slower offline.

A 14.5 would be about top 15 from last year. And that's the best 15 in the world taking 2 weeks to get down to those times.

If it's legit, then :bowdown:

I was in
You must be god. I understood the combo to be slower offline.

A 14.5 would be about top 15 from last year. And that's the best 15 in the world taking 2 weeks to get down to those times.

If it's legit, then :bowdown:
I was in the Dutch gt academy so?

Could someone with a better time than mine (2:18:4xx) share his replay with me? I really wonder how you do to be 4 seconds faster.

gillesthegt6 maybe? :)

(I know there is plenty of replays at YouTube, the problem is the physics have changed with the updates that came after GTA2014!)

Thanks in advance!

Syl

Last edited:
Definitely something changed during these last months.

My best time now is a 2:18.127.

To all of you doing 2:14.xxx - 2:16.xxx and even 2:17.xxx :bowdown:

Thanks man :cheers: I tried really really hard, did the best I could... but the real competition and the main purpose is with the wheel so after that I bought one.
We'll see how it goes this year :scared:

You'll get used to it!
And hopefully it will be easier thanks to the FFB thaat'll help you to test the limit of the car!
Good luck for this year then! :)

Could someone with a better time than mine (1:18:4xx) share his replay with me? I really wonder how you do to be 4 seconds faster.

gillesthegt6 maybe? :)

(I know there is plenty of replays at YouTube, the problem is the physics have changed with the updates that came after GTA2014!)

Thanks in advance!

Syl
1:18??? Are you using A Fan car? Lol or a GTR GT3 on drugs?

Back