Solo's Gallery (UD 6/3) PMT3 R2 rejects, Mustang (criticisms wanted!)

• Thread starter Solo
  • 1,077 comments

Nato_777

Moderately Super
Premium
New Zealand
Kaikoura, NZ
Nato777
This is a very good set - I like it alot. ๐Ÿ‘ As GP said, maybe a little dark but it works well, the alternative would have left you with overexposed sky so I think you did the best thing. :)

United States
Portland, Oregon
Criticism? Sorry I have none. :drool: I don't mind darker shots which seems to be the main thing people are saying could be improved.

~Turtle
turtle.gif

I just went through your whole gallery from page 1 (took a while!).
The pics and editing just keep getting better and better each page.

What a Great gallery you have. ๐Ÿ‘

Solo

Cheese Gromit.
Premium
England
Essex, UK
Grand Prix
They're a bit dark, but it works. I think it's best not to try to brighten early morning or late dusk shots too much, they look more "natural" as dark, if you know what I mean. Ran into similar problems with my latest Nurb sets. You did great TBH. Very good set. ๐Ÿ‘
Thanks Rob. Yeah that's what I found during the editing process so I had to make finer adjustments this time around. Ah nice to hear its not just me finding this though :cheers:
Nato_777
This is a very good set - I like it alot. ๐Ÿ‘ As GP said, maybe a little dark but it works well, the alternative would have left you with overexposed sky so I think you did the best thing. :)
Thanks. That wouldn't have been good as I would have that horrid banding :scared:
razerer
Amazing Merc shots!! loved the brake glow shots ๐Ÿ‘
Thanks!
SVX
Excellent work mate. :drool:
Thank you :)
TVR&Ferrari_Fan
I like the fourth shot.
Thanks, that is my favorite also.
GTTurtle
Criticism? Sorry I have none. :drool: I don't mind darker shots which seems to be the main thing people are saying could be improved.
~Turtle
:lol: Thank you, always room for improvement though I think.
Walkinshaw
I just went through your whole gallery from page 1 (took a while!).
The pics and editing just keep getting better and better each page.
What a Great gallery you have. ๐Ÿ‘
Woah that must have taken you a very long time, there is over 50 pages, thank you very much for taking the time to do that! :cheers:

Germany
Germany
Looks damn good, Mate!
Although I would never paint my C63 yellow and put a Spoiler on it :lol:

But I know what your problem is. Have the same. The pictures looks totally different on my TV than on my PC Screen.

Solo

Cheese Gromit.
Premium
England
Essex, UK
Looks damn good, Mate!
Although I would never paint my C63 yellow and put a Spoiler on it :lol:
But I know what your problem is. Have the same. The pictures looks totally different on my TV than on my PC Screen.
:lol: I think it looks quite good as I like the bonkers Black edition :P Thank you though. It is so infuriating :grumpy:
Yes it's a bit dark. But that 2nd to last picture is amazing.

BkS

Scotland
Livingston, Sco
BkS-y0
APX BkS
Hmm... I like the dark moody feel in them, but that bright yellow paint and wing really spoil the photos IMO. :(

Solo

Cheese Gromit.
Premium
England
Essex, UK
BkS
Hmm... I like the dark moody feel in them, but that bright yellow paint and wing really spoil the photos IMO. :(
Thank you. It seems the yellow paint and 'black edition pack' are not very popular :lol:

The Z4 ///M

I think this shot is a bit bright :indiff:

Please guys criticise and comment as always!
:cheers:

BkS

Scotland
Livingston, Sco
BkS-y0
APX BkS
Well you certainly know how to win me over. Any BMW and I immediately fall in love all over again. I guess that's what happens when your a BMW Enthusiast. :D

Love the shot of the Black Z4 ///M, very realistic and great lighting as well.

Portugal
Somewhere
This is nice ๐Ÿ‘ and the last one, I think is Flickr's fault, sometimes the images look different after uploading. Sometimes brighter, sometimes darker :crazy:

Solo

Cheese Gromit.
Premium
England
Essex, UK
BkS
Well you certainly know how to win me over. Any BMW and I immediately fall in love all over again. I guess that's what happens when your a BMW Enthusiast. :D
Love the shot of the Black Z4 ///M, very realistic and great lighting as well.
:lol: Thank you, yeah I took that first but found the darker Z4 to take good pictures of.
Very nice update. I have no criticisms :)
:cheers: Thanks!
This is nice ๐Ÿ‘ and the last one, I think is Flickr's fault, sometimes the images look different after uploading. Sometimes brighter, sometimes darker :crazy:
Ahh it may be that but I think it may also have been the editing slightly on my part too. Thanks.
Nice update !
2nd shot is awesome:drool:๐Ÿ‘
Thank you ๐Ÿ‘

Solo

Cheese Gromit.
Premium
England
Essex, UK