Solo's Gallery (UD 6/3) PMT3 R2 rejects, Mustang (criticisms wanted!)

• Thread starter Solo
  • 1,077 comments

Solo

Cheese Gromit.
Premium
England
Essex, UK

Solo

Cheese Gromit.
Premium
England
Essex, UK
I feel you can produce better updates.
----
My Favourite: Number 1
Hmm yeah you are right, it was mainly aimed to be a competition shot not a full update but it still should be of a higher standard. Thanks though for the comment.

OOOOOOO look I just joined the 1000 club :D :dopey:
Thank you everyone who has visited my gallery over the past months I have been posting here and for leaving all your comments good or bad! I appreciate them all so much :cheers:

Here is a random few shots to commemorate :lol:

Thanks for viewing again :cheers:

BkS

Scotland
Livingston, Sco
BkS-y0
APX BkS
4rd shot is very well positioned! Has a very nice reflective, gloomy, lugubrious feel too it. But very realistic ๐Ÿ‘

England
Manchester
mattycmtb
Congrats on the 1000, I am a mere 500 away. Back to this recent set , I love the first Aston shot. Also it has been a while that you have posted any JGTC cars so that is a pleasant suprise.

Solo

Cheese Gromit.
Premium
England
Essex, UK
BkS
4rd shot is very well positioned! Has a very nice reflective, gloomy, lugubrious feel too it. But very realistic ๐Ÿ‘
Thank you :) yeah I was aiming for a bit of a gloomy shot there.
ShaolinMasta
Congrats ! :cheers:
Lovely shots !!! :drool::drool::drool:
Primus Ortus
Congrats on the milestone Solo! Great set of pics - particularly the close ups.
Thanks Primus. I fell close ups are my weak point so tried to be more adventureous with this set.
ghostrider135
I really like that JGTC shot with the Coca Cola signage ๐Ÿ‘
Thank you :) that's one of my favourite shots from the set too.
matt-mtb
Congrats on the 1000, I am a mere 500 away. Back to this recent set , I love the first Aston shot. Also it has been a while that you have posted any JGTC cars so that is a pleasant suprise.
Thanks :) I'm sure you may get to 1000 one day! I think I may do some more JGTC shots as it was nice shooting them.

Portugal
Somewhere
Congratulations on the 1000 posts, that's a milestone ๐Ÿ‘

And of course, is a great set, to celebrate this milestone I love the DB9 at Tokyo and both with the JGTC ๐Ÿ‘

Solo

Cheese Gromit.
Premium
England
Essex, UK
Congratulations on the 1000 posts, that's a milestone ๐Ÿ‘
And of course, is a great set, to celebrate this milestone I love the DB9 at Tokyo and both with the JGTC ๐Ÿ‘
Thank you :)
Great job on your latest set!
Thanks!

I made the front page again guys :D Thanks Jordan for choosing my image!
And there is a new set coming this evening :)

Solo

Cheese Gromit.
Premium
England
Essex, UK
That's a good update to celebrate! ๐Ÿ‘ Loved the Astons! :drool:
Congrats! :)
Yeah congrats how old is that pic though, I thought you posted that last year
Thanks guys :) Yeah it is quite an old picture :lol: I took it for the last tournament so look under the 'pink' section in my gallery.

C63 AMG Black Edition

This set looked a lot better on the TV :indiff:
Please leave comments and criticisms!

England
Manchester
mattycmtb
On my screen IT looks really nice, would be cool if we had the coupe for DLC. I may have to do another M3 set to rival that!

Solo

Cheese Gromit.
Premium
England
Essex, UK
On my screen IT looks really nice, would be cool if we had the coupe for DLC. I may have to do another M3 set to rival that!
Yeah that would be really cool! Before I edited theme they looked horrid :indiff: Thanks
Wow ! Nice car color ๐Ÿ‘
Beautiful shots :drool:
Thank you, trying to recreate the car that is going to be featured in Top Gear :dopey:
The 3rd picture is amazing! I love the lighting and reflections.
Thank you, that and the fourth shot are the ones I am happiest with.

Grand Prix

The Nut Behind the Wheel
Premium
Canada
Vancouver, BC
GTP_Grand_Prix
They're a bit dark, but it works. I think it's best not to try to brighten early morning or late dusk shots too much, they look more "natural" as dark, if you know what I mean. Ran into similar problems with my latest Nurb sets. You did great TBH. Very good set. ๐Ÿ‘