Solo's Gallery (UD 6/3) PMT3 R2 rejects, Mustang (criticisms wanted!)

• Thread starter Solo
  • 1,077 comments
This is a very good set - I like it alot. 👍 As GP said, maybe a little dark but it works well, the alternative would have left you with overexposed sky so I think you did the best thing. :)

Criticism? Sorry I have none. :drool: I don't mind darker shots which seems to be the main thing people are saying could be improved.

~Turtle
turtle.gif

I just went through your whole gallery from page 1 (took a while!).
The pics and editing just keep getting better and better each page.

What a Great gallery you have. 👍

Grand Prix
They're a bit dark, but it works. I think it's best not to try to brighten early morning or late dusk shots too much, they look more "natural" as dark, if you know what I mean. Ran into similar problems with my latest Nurb sets. You did great TBH. Very good set. 👍
Thanks Rob. Yeah that's what I found during the editing process so I had to make finer adjustments this time around. Ah nice to hear its not just me finding this though :cheers:
Nato_777
This is a very good set - I like it alot. 👍 As GP said, maybe a little dark but it works well, the alternative would have left you with overexposed sky so I think you did the best thing. :)
Thanks. That wouldn't have been good as I would have that horrid banding :scared:
razerer
Amazing Merc shots!! loved the brake glow shots 👍
Thanks!
SVX
Excellent work mate. :drool:
Thank you :)
TVR&Ferrari_Fan
I like the fourth shot.
Thanks, that is my favorite also.
GTTurtle
Criticism? Sorry I have none. :drool: I don't mind darker shots which seems to be the main thing people are saying could be improved.
~Turtle
:lol: Thank you, always room for improvement though I think.
Walkinshaw
I just went through your whole gallery from page 1 (took a while!).
The pics and editing just keep getting better and better each page.
What a Great gallery you have. 👍
Woah that must have taken you a very long time, there is over 50 pages, thank you very much for taking the time to do that! :cheers:

Looks damn good, Mate!
Although I would never paint my C63 yellow and put a Spoiler on it :lol:

But I know what your problem is. Have the same. The pictures looks totally different on my TV than on my PC Screen.

Looks damn good, Mate!
Although I would never paint my C63 yellow and put a Spoiler on it :lol:
But I know what your problem is. Have the same. The pictures looks totally different on my TV than on my PC Screen.
:lol: I think it looks quite good as I like the bonkers Black edition :P Thank you though. It is so infuriating :grumpy:
Yes it's a bit dark. But that 2nd to last picture is amazing.

Hmm... I like the dark moody feel in them, but that bright yellow paint and wing really spoil the photos IMO. :(

BkS
Hmm... I like the dark moody feel in them, but that bright yellow paint and wing really spoil the photos IMO. :(
Thank you. It seems the yellow paint and 'black edition pack' are not very popular :lol:

The Z4 ///M

I think this shot is a bit bright :indiff:

Please guys criticise and comment as always!
:cheers:

Well you certainly know how to win me over. Any BMW and I immediately fall in love all over again. I guess that's what happens when your a BMW Enthusiast. :D

Love the shot of the Black Z4 ///M, very realistic and great lighting as well.

This is nice 👍 and the last one, I think is Flickr's fault, sometimes the images look different after uploading. Sometimes brighter, sometimes darker :crazy:

BkS
Well you certainly know how to win me over. Any BMW and I immediately fall in love all over again. I guess that's what happens when your a BMW Enthusiast. :D
Love the shot of the Black Z4 ///M, very realistic and great lighting as well.
:lol: Thank you, yeah I took that first but found the darker Z4 to take good pictures of.
Very nice update. I have no criticisms :)
:cheers: Thanks!
This is nice 👍 and the last one, I think is Flickr's fault, sometimes the images look different after uploading. Sometimes brighter, sometimes darker :crazy:
Ahh it may be that but I think it may also have been the editing slightly on my part too. Thanks.
Nice update !
2nd shot is awesome:drool:👍
Thank you 👍

Back