Solo's Gallery (UD 6/3) PMT3 R2 rejects, Mustang (criticisms wanted!)

• Thread starter Solo
  • 1,077 comments
So here it is, that update I mentioned earlier, these are the outtakes of my Tournament qualifying shots but have since been edited, and some of them are ineligible anyway :lol: I shall be posting up my rejects as the weeks progress but not many new sets otherwise.

My entry

Thanks for viewing, and as always please comment and criticise, I value all your comments a lot.
Niall :cheers:

Lovely shots ! :drool:👍
Thanks!
multi-shots are hard to do, but you did it greatly.
Great angles and clean editing as well.
Thank you. Yeah I agree, I dislike having to do multi car shots really as I'm no good at them!
SVX
Loving the shots from #2. :drool:
Thanks SVX :D
Beautiful shots, love the lighting! I look forward to competing against you int he tournament!
Thanks :) SSRX has quite good lighting for editing really. Same here :cheers:
Beautiful shots even if some angles look the similar
Thanks Matt. I guess, I was trying to recreate some of them in different locations for different content.
Such nice lighting! Really love these shots they look fresh!
Thanks Sej! Tried to get them to be a bit brighter

BkS
Aw, look at that. Lovely photos and even more lovely editing! 👍
Thanks BkS :cheers:

And here are my Round 1 rejects.
Good luck to everyone in the tournament 👍
The theme was "not just your birthday" so these are all 17 year old rejects :P

Wooops looks like I didn't look at all of them on my ipod. I was watching the match. The skyline shots are epic. The orange F1 shots are epic!

That set with the Mitsu Evo, looks fantastic, great lighting and tones.

And for the first round that b&w pic was a great choice 👍

Lovely pics ! 👍

6782677586_cdba3095e7.jpg

This shot is just amazing :drool:👍

matt-mtb
Wooops looks like I didn't look at all of them on my ipod. I was watching the match. The skyline shots are epic. The orange F1 shots are epic!
Thanks again Matt :cheers:
DarkR
That set with the Mitsu Evo, looks fantastic, great lighting and tones.
And for the first round that b&w pic was a great choice 👍
Thanks! It's about the only time that I have liked the flare in the game in a set. Thank you.
Boabdulrahman
I say you definitely did the right choice with your entry, love the idea behind it.
Love the B&W skyline in Kyoto.
That shot was my initial final entry until before submitting it I took the other one with the Mclaren :lol: thanks
ShaolinMasta
Lovely pics ! 👍
This shot is just amazing :drool:👍
Thanks, that's one of my favourites too. Didn't enter it though as its a bit too dark I think.
BkS
Thanks! As I said to Baob that was my alternate entry

You hit the right entry, none of these pop. The 8th one maybe but that's because the aperture is perfect. Even then I think you lose. Well picked.

Hey guys and girls, I know I've not been active here much lately but here are my PMT 3 Round 2 rejects for you from the Mare-do-well theme. Found it really difficult to shoot so these are a rather random bunch! Apologies for not visiting all your galleries, I don't have as much time for GT as I want these days due to school work and dodgeball tournaments.

:cheers:

Last edited:
Weirdly, the B/W works much better on the newer Mustang ones than on the old ones.
Really diggin' the latest updates.

A bit too dark for me IMO. But as the others have said, the newer 'Stang looks a lot better in B&W. 👍

Back