Some Hidden cars :)

• Thread starter sorg
  • 217 comments
To hell with hackers

Polyphony has got a special relationship with manufacturers allowing them to make available to players of GT new models just when are presented in public.

If these hacks discover the cars before the official date marked can damage that relationship and the manufacturers won't allow that Polyphony access to cars still not shown.

This is a lose-lose situation.
The M4 has been shown already.

And it's not like these are making front-page news. GTPlanet is merely a few hundred people in comparison to the ignorant millions.

e1GzZ.gif

Man Sorg, I was just getting ready to ask you if you planned on getting into GT6 when it came out, turns out you did! :)

I actually am not a fan of BMW's but I do dig that one. 👍 As for that Hudson, I remember hearing GT6 is going to have permanent damage (or does it already?) and personally I would do alittle damage to it and then just leave it at that and I think it would actually look pretty cool. :)

The windscreen on the M4 does look very dark... hopefully it will actually have an interior. :scared:
I am sure it does. If it is being built ground up, it most likely will. ;)

PD being themselves I see. It makes me wonder what other content is tucked away and not available for access within that 1.01 update. GT5 sure did have a fair share of hidden finds, like the X2010 5G and the X2010 JP Flag Color, along with various unused tuning parts and stuff.

Being a very active contributor to Unseen64, I thank you for showing us this content~ 👍

I'm pretty sure you can choose it's colour to be white.

Pray more. The C7 wasn't paintable in GT5, so you can count on it this will happen again.

If we can choose it's color to be white or at least 3-4 color options, I'm ok with that.

My fear is to be 1 color only and not paintable.

It has 4 or 5 colors to choose, not one. I don't remember which colors since i've turned off my PS3 already. I remember only yellow (as on screen shot), red, gray. Probably black and/or white (but not 100% sure).

WOOHOHO! Best news I wanted today. Thank you a big lot @sorg. You rock!

The colours I see in game are:
Alpine white
Mineral white
Silverstone
Mineral grey
Black sapphire
Yas marina blue
Austin yellow
Sakharov orange

120,000 credits. Can't decide if I want to buy... ;-)

Alpine white
Mineral white
Silverstone
Mineral grey
Black sapphire
Yas marina blue
Austin yellow
Sakharov orange

So there's actual colors? whew, I was getting worried! :D

So he's only showing what we already know? Useless... He also could have made a lot of people happy by just saying how to get them right now.
I see you are new, so just for your information, it is against the AUP to discuss how to hack. That is why he won't tell us how he got them.

Alpine white
Mineral white
Silverstone
Mineral grey
Black sapphire
Yas marina blue
Austin yellow
Sakharov orange

If you win with a Bronze on the seasonal event that just went live, you can nab the car for free~

Hey sorg if you are still looking for hidden stuff I might have stumbled on something that could possibly be worth investigating, It could however be a pointless exercise, Basically its all to do with the ingame user manual namely the credits part of it I got bored so thought I'd have a look for no particular reason and then I saw Saleen it says and I quote "Saleen S7, Saleen S7R, and Saleen SR blah blah blah" Why would models not even in the game be listed in the credits ?

Quick ninja edit: I scrolled down abit and ended up at Volvo and it lists all the Volvo cars that are actually in the game, Volvo240GLT, S60 T5 Sport, C30 R-Design, Colour me suspicious now.

Hey sorg if you are still looking for hidden stuff I might have stumbled on something that could possibly be worth investigating, It could however be a pointless exercise, Basically its all to do with the ingame user manual namely the credits part of it I got bored so thought I'd have a look for no particular reason and then I saw Saleen it says and I quote "Saleen S7, Saleen S7R, and Saleen SR blah blah blah" Why would models not even in the game be listed in the credits ?

Quick ninja edit: I scrolled down abit and ended up at Volvo and it lists all the Volvo cars that are actually in the game, Volvo240GLT, S60 T5 Sport, C30 R-Design, Colour me suspicious now.
Don't forget Danica Patrick's Chevrolet.

xqu1.jpg

2xbu.jpg

It should be noted that the Saleen S7 does mention the Saleen S7R in it's description, so that might be why the S7R is in the credits.

I'm not going to hold my breath on it being in the game, though the Danica Patrick bit is interesting.

And while it doesn't really matter now, I'd like to point out that the 2012 DeltaWing was in v1.00 listed as "DeltaWing '12" and yet the 2013 appears to have been part of the v1.01 patch, which I thought was curious.

Back