Some Hidden cars :)

• Thread starter sorg
  • 217 comments
From memory the Aston Martin One-77 was in the GT5 credits, but yet it didn't appear until now, so no real reason to get your hopes up over the Saleen just yet.

New challenge: Try and get the Lunar Rover onto a normal track. :mischievous:
I would seriously love to see this thing lap the Nurburgring. :lol:

Or a normal car on the moon. :)

I'm curious as to how the physics work. I can only assume the moon physics are modelled to the Lunar Rover, so if you take it on the Nurburgring it'd probably behave the same way with its low gravity physics. Other way around for the moon, so a Ferrari 458 would probably drive in normal gravity on the moon. Just guesses though, what do I know?

Or a normal car on the moon. :)

I'm curious as to how the physics work. I can only assume the moon physics are modelled to the Lunar Rover, so if you take it on the Nurburgring it'd probably behave the same way with its low gravity physics. Other way around for the moon, so a Ferrari 458 would probably drive in normal gravity on the moon. Just guesses though, what do I know?
Yes that would make sense, instead of half a ton of so just make the car weigh 1kg

@sorg

Are there any builds of the other Vision GT cars that are yet to be released?

I am patiently waiting for more releases too. Aston Martin already showed their concept car, but we still don't know when it will be available for use.

aston-martin-dbc-concept-designboom02.jpg

I am patiently waiting for more releases too. Aston Martin already showed their concept car, but we still don't know when it will be available for use.

Wow, very impressive. Looks like this one could easily pass as a new Aston Martin hyper car, rather than just a concept. I already think it's beautiful, but the more I look at it, the more I love it. Really looking forward to driving this one. :)

It should be noted that the Saleen S7 does mention the Saleen S7R in it's description, so that might be why the S7R is in the credits.

I'm not going to hold my breath on it being in the game, though the Danica Patrick bit is interesting.

And while it doesn't really matter now, I'd like to point out that the 2012 DeltaWing was in v1.00 listed as "DeltaWing '12" and yet the 2013 appears to have been part of the v1.01 patch, which I thought was curious.

Is Porsche in the credits? You could prove/disprove your theory by checking that, as the RUF descriptions mention the 996 and 993, etc.

Also, that Aston concept posted above wasn't drawn by Aston, and it's likely that it will never be made.

That's actually the DBC Concept. Although I could be wrong, I don't think this is the vision GT concept for the game. There are some differences when you look at the VGT's released sketches, like the shape of the rear window and the chrome detail on the side. It's a gorgeous car nonetheless.
aston_martin_by_girabyte225_jc_lover-d6wjp20.jpg

I wonder if there any more hidden vision GT cars in the game, however.

That's actually the DBC Concept. Although I could be wrong, I don't think this is the vision GT concept for the game. There are some differences when you look at the VGT's released sketches, like the shape of the rear window and the chrome detail on the side. It's a gorgeous car nonetheless.
aston_martin_by_girabyte225_jc_lover-d6wjp20.jpg

I wonder if there any more hidden vision GT cars in the game, however.
I am pretty sure you are right. Is that concept car already available to buy?

I saw the article on Hypebeast and automatically assumed it would be available on GT lol.

Latest Posts

Back