Some Hidden cars :)

• Thread starter sorg
  • 217 comments
I can only assume MS paid the asking price and Sony refused.
When you get an exclusivity contract and want to make any money off it without devaluing the brand you paid for, you make the asking price high enough for only a select few to agree to.

That's got 🤬-all to do with it, that's just how EA does things. Exclusive license for NFL videogames ring a bell? Or perhaps when they tried to lock up the NBA license...EA is a company based off douche like tendencies. When you can't beat the competition you try to muscle them out with other tactics like tossing money at key players to gain exclusive rights. I'm not even sure how well that exclusive Porsche license EA paid for gets them but with the fact that they under use Porsche in their games, they are practically wasting money since most EA games have like 3 Porsches in them max and it's rare that someone comes to them to license Porsche.

Anyway with Porsche and Kaz talking we can safely assume that once the exclusivity runs out Porsche will probably have an arm that does licensing for games and entertainment within their company. Forza and GT are rather large series and GT has been around for ages and keeps getting more and more attention even outside of videogames. Porsche would enjoy having their marquee associated with as many successful products as possible rather than the draconian EA idea of choking the competition with licensee fees so Porsche is basically the only major auto marquee you can barely find in major games.

I wouldn't mind the new GT3 and it's racing equivalent but the whole line up would be a godsend and plus that old Group C car would definitely look stunning next the the stable of other monsters of years gone by.

The 99MB will most likely be just textures and models for the M4.
The 1.2GB patch may have added the FT-1 and other things.

Newer patches basically enable them.

Latest Posts

Back