Some Hidden cars :)

Discussion in 'Gran Turismo 6' started by sorg, Dec 11, 2013.

1. Jahgee

Jahgee (Banned)

For the whole Vickers thing, if you do a GT6 career NASCAR race, the 2011 83 model should be driven by someone with the last name Vickers, and the 2011 20 model will have a Logano driving. Neither of them have the first letter locked like the Gen 6 car drivers do.

2. ironman44321

ironman44321

I'm pretty sure that's how most people prefer Danica Patrick.

3. Jahgee

Jahgee (Banned)

Swagger897 likes this.
  4. Rdp616

Rdp616

Maaaaannnnnnn. 458 eat your heart out.

5. Takumi Fujiwara

Takumi Fujiwara

For what it's worth the Pozzi Camaro is owned and was built by Mary Pozzi, a female racer and many-time autocross champion.

Sick Lenny likes this.
  6. Swagger897

Swagger897 Premium

It might not be indicative of a vision concept we will see in the exact shape of it, but it may still be called a concept from Aston.. In 1979-1980 a man named William towns designed the Aston Martin Bulldog (almost similar to the one in comparison for this subject). Although not employed by Aston or AML (Lagonda) it is still labeled a concept by them..

Here is another piece I found interesting from this Samir Sadikohv guy..
    image.jpg

Called the Ferrari 612 GTO, it's based off a car made back in 2008.. Anyways, it's still cool to see how he used GT at for advertisement. Something tells me though I've seen this already on the forums..

Inferno251 likes this.
  7. Supra8

Supra8

those headlights are wicked

8. Swagger897

Swagger897 Premium

The look demonizing

9. jonjwlee

jonjwlee

Well, that's not true. I wasn't familiar with the name William Towns but it took all of thirty seconds of googling to discover that he actually was an Aston Martin designer (he designed the Lagonda saloon too). Yes, the car came out in 1979, two years after he left the company, but who's not to say he designed it before he left (cars do take a number of years to go from design to the first prototype produced)? Besides, even if he wasn't employed at Aston Martin, the car was actually built by Aston Martin, so it doesn't count.

Sadikhov is not and never was an Aston Martin designer, and his car was never built by Aston Martin, and never will be unless Aston Martin actually hire him.

It's strange how it's "based off a car made back in 2008" (the 599 GTB, I presume?) when it doesn't even exist. It's not even Sadikhov's design -- he only did the renders.

Something interesting about Samir Sadikhov and Ferrari -- he was actually the first runner up of the 2011 Ferrari World Design Contest (not with this car), which awarded him an internship at Ferrari's Centro Stile (their design house). So I guess he sorta was/is a Ferrari designer?

Sorry, I'm just tired of explaining things to people who misappropriate these projects as actual concepts by actual manufacturers. If it's not designed and built by the manufacturer or somebody employed by that manufacturer, then it's not a concept by that manufacturer any more than a film student's tribute film to Star Wars is directed by George Lucas.

Last edited: Dec 17, 2013
  10. rowdybuc321

rowdybuc321

Jesus christ you guys are flame jobs

Sick Lenny likes this.
  11. SavageEvil

SavageEvil

Actually the S7 Twin Turbo was used in the promotional video of Silverstone, if you look it up you can see it as one of the ghost cars that the GTR piloted by Jann passes. It's a the burnt orange colored car, when you pause the video and inspect you can see it's the S7 but the rear window with vertical gills that give away the model upgrade which is the S7 Twin Turbo. Why is it not in the game is anyone's guess. I'd prefer it to the complete screwed up S7 we have now( weight split is wrong and reversed and the car handles like it's on butter tires).

I'll look for the video and link it if I can.

12. Flame jobs? Nah, just trying to keep the correct information in and the wrong information out.

SVX likes this.
  13. Fone y u double post

Intronium likes this.
  14. GolimLongshanks

GolimLongshanks

No textspeak here, thank you very much ;)

15. Y my fone do dis 2 me

Yeah, I can talk just fine, my stoopid phone somehow posted twice... :crazy:

16. GolimLongshanks

GolimLongshanks

No worries,

my post was entirely tongue-in-cheek!

The Stig Farmer likes this.
  17. [​IMG]

Does not compute

ProjectWHaT likes this.
  18. ghostrider135

ghostrider135

Hate to be a buzzkill but can we get the thread back on topic guys

19. Swagger897

Swagger897 Premium

well what cars do you have to contribute?

GolimLongshanks likes this.
  20. ghostrider135

ghostrider135

Read back to the first few pages before being clever huh ? I've already made my contribution thanks, As regards Pikes Peak and Saleen thus people started talking Danica Patrick so I think I've contributed plenty on the subject of hidden content, Just hoping Sorg can deliver again soon.

21. Normalaatsra

Normalaatsra

Isn't Mary Pozzi's GT Award-winning Camaro counted? Add's as the first female contestants to win the GT Awards. She also races it in circuits, so it should be a race car too? Or I dun goofed here?

EDIT: Tree'd

22. GolimLongshanks

GolimLongshanks

I've just reviewed your contributions to this thread: way to go man! A piece of lint from the credits that signifies nothing. If that's your idea of plenty then I'd hate to see an example of what you call little.

23. ghostrider135

ghostrider135

And I just reviewed your "contributions" to the thread, When I say contributions the term means adding something, Which you fail to have done in the slightest, How about check my post count and then kindly step down from your high horse ?, The thread is about hidden content is it not ? Finding something that could potentially help someone track down more on it is a damn sight more beneficial than adding sweet bugger all to the discussion, So if we can stop derailing and hijacking the thread that would be just peachy.

24. gordongt

gordongt

I'm just gonna say that surely the cars discovered are not hidden now as they have been released (M4 Coupe) or on the way (Hudson Hornet)

25. sorg

sorg

Inside the game files there is mention about all models of GT5's X1. Probably X2010 JP Flag Color and 5G are inside, but i couldn't add them to my save yet. All versions of X2014 are inside already, but i also couldn't add them to save yet.
    Save format now is more cryptic than in GT5.

26. ghostrider135

ghostrider135

Good work @sorg :tup:

27. diegorborges

diegorborges

Any info regarding hidden tracks or parts @sorg ? Thank you!

28. GolimLongshanks

GolimLongshanks

Quantity is no substitute for quality so why not climb back on your rocking horse and ride off into the sunset!

29. Swagger897

Swagger897 Premium

sorry, but I have, and it seems as if the thread has already voiced their opinion of it being found and we have moved on to other things that do deal within the thread. They may not be in the game save files as @sorg has found some but some contain characteristics to be claimed "hidden" or gone without notice. I would give my advice as to chill out or stop glorifying your own post for the whole thread but you might just fall off of your "horse". Im not the one to normally troll on a thread but just chill, we've got unlimited pages to type on (and cake aparently from @Terronium-12)

30. AMPMROCKETFANN

AMPMROCKETFANN (Banned)

Fun Fact. The Porsche name/logo appears at Le Sarthe. On an overhead sign/bridge. Think about that for a second.

@ZDUPH (hope I spelled that right) the VGT would actually be a better base for a spaceship. it already looks like one;)

Tenacious D and ZDUPH like this.