Someone at GTPlanet is Among Us...

Terronium-12

For My Mom, Always
United States
Brooklyn, NY
KR_Viper
I Renown I
I've wanted to play this for myself for quite some time now and I figured what better place to put a feeler out than here. The game is $4.99 on Steam and free on mobile. So if you're interested, say so. If something becomes of this, I'll edit the OP in due time.

If you have no idea what Among Us is, well, have a look at this video:

Crewmember List

Bloodytears (An appropriate name for an Impostor...)
Downhill Dino
Hollow
Failmaster21 (Maybe?)
girabyt3
kolio
Nismonath5
Northstar
Populuxe Cowboy (Maybe? Don't be scared :P)
ROAD_DOGG33J (Potential Crewmate)
RustyCitroen
silverman_GT
TB
Terronium-12

Our Discord link so you can be deceived in real-time! https://discord.gg/UjTsFwS

Last edited:
Love this game, I'm interested in playing some games. Played with a total 5 once but it didn't feel like enough people. Ditched the core game and played hide and seek instead. :lol:

*climbs out of vent*

Tried it out today. Its good fun. Took me a couple goes to not die immediately.

The whole teamwork vs not trusting anyone setup is interesting.

I haven't been the imposter yet.

Same. Just say when.

And I can't believe he already made it into the game:

terroniumistheimposter.png

You knew it was coming.

So we have three people as of now, including myself. If you want it, speak up!

@TB Maybe my brother from another mother would be interested? :P

TB
What's all this then?

Up to 10 crewmates are on a ship, 1-2 of whom are impostors. The crewmates complete tasks while the impostors go around sabotaging things and murdering folk. The game ends when either all crewmates complete their tasks, or the impostors murder everyone (though not everyone; all the impostors need for victory is impostor to crewmate parity: 1:1 Impostor/Crewmate, or 2:2 Impostors/Crewmates. You can call meetings when discovering a body and see who's guilty of the deed through accusations or superior detective skills.

That's the short explanation.

I finally got to be an imposter, it was fun, I even technically won although it was the other 2 imposters that did most of the work. I did get a kill though!

Do we have a list of members so I can start dossiers on potential saboteurs?

And I hope I don't end up being the impostor because doing the how to play mode, I kind of suck sneaking around. :lol:

Just played my second online game. Easy to spot the impostor when they come out of the vent next to you. :lol:

Do we have enough people so I can be killed by you guys in TWO games? :lol:

Probably. More is ideal and not sure if 6 is just enough or not. The problem I ran into with 5 it was way too easy to figure out who the imposter was after 1 death. But maybe that's because 2 were still learning. I think 8 might be the minimum for a good game.

Once we have ten, we can set up as many availability dates as possible. Also, I may have to create a Discord channel or something if we'll all be playing on PC.

Back