Someone at GTPlanet is Among Us...

AmongUs allows mobile and PC players to play together, so we can use our phones while you PC.

I've wanted to play this for myself for quite some time now and I figured what better place to put a feeler out than here. The game is $4.99 on Steam and free on mobile. So if you're interested, say so. If something becomes of this, I'll edit the OP in due time.

If you have no idea what Among Us is, well, have a look at this video:

Crewmember List

Downhill Dino
Hollow
girabyt3
ROADDOGG_33J (Potential Crewmate)
TB
Terronium-12

10/10 for embedding Mr. Fruit's video. I'd say he and his crew gave us the best look into a game that tests people's dynamics against each other.

If there's still a free spot, count me in!

I was just the impostor. Killed 2 and another was innocently ejected to space then I was spotted going into a vent. So close... :lol:

With all the members we have here, it shouldn't be this difficult to get 10 of us together for some murderin'!

the list.

340fd-16010530499727-800.jpg

Just scored a new PB of 2 kills, unfortunately someone walked in right when I scored the second one. :banghead:

@Terronium-12 add me to the list!
I've mostly been playing with 1 impostor and I terribly lost the first few times I was the impostor. Then something magical happened and I won the next two times I was impostor.

Played a 2 impostor game today and the only way for me to not get caught after the 3rd reported body was to out the other impostor. Freaking hilarious and ended up winning :lol:

That's 8 (potentially 9) people now. Just need 1-2 more for an initial game, but don't stop showing interesting after that. Keep on going!

And that makes 10, maybe 11. Now we begin stage two: availability. When's everyone available and between what times?

Again, like I said, we may have a full lobby but don't let that stop you from volunteering!

Im US Central so mostly available between GMT 10pm and 3 am (5pm to 10pm local).

I got it, but have no idea what I'm doing with it. I'm on the PC through Steam, I don't know what you need to add me but my Steam name is Theloden.

I got it, but have no idea what I'm doing with it. I'm on the PC through Steam, I don't know what you need to add me but my Steam name is Theloden.
I have steam too (jacktheredheeler)... But I don't know how to use it very well other than to get games and play them. There may be an easy way to play together that way but as far as I know and especially for those not on PC...

The easiest way to play together is for someone to create a room and share the code that shows up in the bottom of the pregame screen. It's a simple 5 or 6 character code.

This likely goes for everybody, not just you.

Doing a test run. Private game code NMCNWQ.

Code updated.

Last edited:
LLFWPQ

I have a dinosaur in my game? Are you on PC or mobile?

Last edited:
TB
LLFWPQ

I have a dinosaur in my game? Are you on PC or mobile?
Room still up? Tried joining and didn't work.

Last edited:
It's certainly not a way to get on my good side. :grumpy:

Hey, you should sign up to play Among Us. I promise I won't take this transgression personally and murder you in cold blood for everyone to see. Nope, not I.

You’re acting mad sus right now

I’m in (if there’s still space, I guess?)

Back