Someone at GTPlanet is Among Us...

Okay I might be done for the night, a bit of fun but we do need more people from here in there. Too many strangers lead to weird games. :P

I only had time for 1 game and of course I was an Imposter. I may be the only person on the planet that actually hates being an Imposter.

Just found this :lol:

4im5yi.jpg

Looks fun, i may give it a go.

Jerome

Last edited:
Hello hello, anyone there? I'm still enjoying the game how about anyone else? Looking to play some games with peoples after a long day at work.

Kind of fell into my own thing as of late, playing Monster Hunter World (very AUP-unfriendly the things coming out of my mouth during), the Tsushima update, and getting back into Driveclub...and looking for a PS5.

I'll be back on either before the week ends or next week. Definitely one of the two.

THERE ARE TOO MANY GAMES. AND I HAVEN'T GOTTEN INTO THE DOOM ETERNAL DLC YET.

I started playing. This game is really great fun for what is a simple concept.

Discovered this game a couple of weeks ago, would be interested in joining in a future game if there's room.

Discovered this game a couple of weeks ago, would be interested in joining in a future game if there's room.
Joining the Discord (see OP) is likely the best way to know when we are online if you have Discord on your phone.

Push notifications are magical.

.  。    •   ゚  。   .   .      .      。   。.   。  。  . • • Trump was An Impostor 。 . 0 Impostors remain   。       ゚   .          .
EmPCvvKVoAA-sAo.jpg

Just thought I would bring this up.
As Epic Games has Among Us free for this week.
If anyone wants to jump on it.

Latest Posts

Back