something is wrong with pre-set tunes

• Thread starter xander279
  • 13 comments
United States
United States
XxTh3_St1gxX
So i'm going into car settings, and there are 3 tunes that can be chosen from (A,B,C, which can be custom named), but it is not saving my tunes. Is there something wrong, or does this need to be fixed via patch?

So i'm going into car settings, and there are 3 tunes that can be chosen from (A,B,C, which can be custom named), but it is not saving my tunes. Is there something wrong, or does this need to be fixed via patch?

I have same issue.

No way of saving or copying tunes, and changing one seems to change all of them once you give it a name... !

It's very broken.

Same thing for me.
One change in tune A is carried over to B and C, but that is with the Mercedes GT6 concept car.
With a Honda Integra I bought the changed settings remained different from A to B to C.
Another thing is I heard you can have a different car colour for each setting tune.
Seems to be quite a few little errors so far.

There was a similar issue in GT5 when they first brought out the 3 tuning sheets IIRC. Another thing that is missing is the button to reset settings back to stock. I was fiddling with a car and just wanted to start over but there's no button for it. 👎

Same thing for me.
One change in tune A is carried over to B and C, but that is with the Mercedes GT6 concept car.
With a Honda Integra I bought the changed settings remained different from A to B to C.
Another thing is I heard you can have a different car colour for each setting tune.
Seems to be quite a few little errors so far.

I found that if you don't give the A,B or C tab, a "name", they stay independent, but once you name them, they all change together !!!

There was a similar issue in GT5 when they first brought out the 3 tuning sheets IIRC. Another thing that is missing is the button to reset settings back to stock. I was fiddling with a car and just wanted to start over but there's no button for it. 👎

Same issue with tuning - especially with Racing Transmission - no indication of effect on top speed, nor a reset to default option. Why have they broken this simple system that worked just fine in GT5 ?

I found that if you don't give the A,B or C tab, a "name", they stay independent, but once you name them, they all change together !!!

Thank you!! I was wondering why they kept messing up like that!
Also I agree on the tranny issue - no indication of top speed changes is frustrating. Why do they have Day 1 bugs like this?

Also not related to tunes, but whenever I try to use Sonic Blue Mica paint, it comes out black.

Also, it won't save your racing suit - it keep defaulting to the default suit and helmet, every time I load the game.

And, why can't the game remember your preference for displaying your garage. It keep defaulting to "Last Used" sorting.

I read on another forum that you can have a different car colour for each car setting. (A,B,C)
But it doesn't work for me, if I paint the car it changes it for each setting.
Can anyone confirm if this is another error or was there never the ability to save separate colours to each setting tune ?

Last edited:
Also, it won't save your racing suit - it keep defaulting to the default suit and helmet, every time I load the game.

And, why can't the game remember your preference for displaying your garage. It keep defaulting to "Last Used" sorting.

In the section where the Gallery lives there is the option for keeping your suit and helmet. I'm sure you'll find it. I had the same problem for a short time, UNTIL I FOUND IT.:D

Back