Sony Confirms a Four-Day Demo for GT Sport

• Thread starter GTPNewsWire
  • 1,032 comments
so guys...
Some people are tweeting that the new Fanatec CSL Elite PS4 is not supported in GTSport (demo),
Anyone can confirm that?

Need to dust off my T300rs for this demo. Was planning to pick a CSL elite wheelbase to go with my Fanatec CSP V3 pedals but i guess it will stay with my PC setup for now and the good old T300rs will do on PS4.

I am so looking forward to this new GT game. I stopped playing GT6 and I am looking forward to getting back on that horse with this new game.

You read right, it's 1 million credits and 8 cars. I think that if you complete all tests available and do the marathon each day, including the one you are gifted you will hit those 8 cars, hence that number. So, I'm not buying any just yet as much as I want to drive my Golf GTI, lol

"You won’t want to miss this limited time demo, as your earned in-game credit (up to $1MM) and up to 8 personalized garage vehicles are transferable to the full game when it launches October 18th."

https://store.playstation.com/#!/en...demo/cid=EP9001-CUSA10194_00-GTSPORTBETA20001

Cheers, that makes sense.

I was just debating whether I spend some Credits or not. Although it appears at this stage you can't anyway.

Crazy autumn with crazy amount of new titles. They force us to react :)

Indeed. Some of us have been around for a long time and remember playing the original game on day one. I generally use GTPlanet as a means for information and occasionally look at the photomode sections. Other than that there is no real reason for me to message on here a lot.

so guys...
Some people are tweeting that the new Fanatec CSL Elite PS4 is not supported in GTSport (demo),
Anyone can confirm that?

Need to dust off my T300rs for this demo. Was planning to pick a CSL elite wheelbase to go with my Fanatec CSP V3 pedals but i guess it will stay with my PC setup for now and the good old T300rs will do on PS4.

I can confirm that the FFB of the Fanatec CSL Elite PS4 doesn't work in GT Sport Demo. The steering wheel and pedals work but it's obv very boring without FFB. I just contacted Fanatec to complain and they mentioned so far PD didn't implement it but they (Fanatec) have hope it will be implemented in the final version. For further information I should get in touch with PD... I'm not sure if I should/can believe that it will be working on the release date.

I assume it's already been stated here (perhaps multiple times), but your audio setup is not auto-detected and the game defaults to 2.0. Also, any settings adjusted before the demo went live didn't save.
I found it only has 2.0 and 7.1? Couldnt select 5.1 which i have.

Anybody using the Fanatec CLS Elite PS4 wheel? Mine works fine it just feels like glass on the track. No feeling on the kerbs or off road. Nothing. Steering FFB is there just no track feeling. I upped the two FFB settings but it only made the wheel stiffer. Also noticed that the wheel doesn’t have a settings option in the controller settings. Works great navigating menus and the PS menus.

J

Nowhere in the original post or article did it specify that a PS+ account is needed to download the demo and play early.

Looks like I'll be waiting until the 17th. I'll make my decision on whether I want to spend $50+ on a year of PS+ just to play GTS after a few days of gameplay.
Got a La Ferrari for completing the daily workout. Loving this.
How does it sound?

Anyone with options button problems just use the GT logo in the upper left corner of the main menu to go to options, you can change settings there. I figured this out when I got game crash 3 times this morning. Use this as a bypass for the option button for now, although it seems to fix it's issues on it's own, this is a quick workaround if you are afraid to use the button at all, for fear of crashing out.

Damn slow internet!!!!!!!!!!!!! :banghead:
Showing download @ 76 hours to go................................................................................................WHAT! :ouch:
Might as well wait for it to hit the streets and get some full feedback on peoples experience. :indiff:

What is the download size?

Such a simple thing but it’s been annoying me since GT5P 10yrs ago, after playing the demo, seems it still exists in Gt Sport...

If you’re driving using the triggers for accel and brake, the accelerator trigger doesn’t have a linear response like the brake does, which makes it super hard to keep the accelerator modulated in the 50-100% range. The brake trigger - no such problem.

Makes it harder than it needs to be to manage wheel spin off the start line and during corners, if you have TCS turned off. No idea why they program the right trigger input like this.

So 8 cars huh...

There are a couple cars under the Mileage Exchange. I wonder if I could dump a car and pick one of those up...

Any idea if the Milage, Level, Drift Points, and other stats trasfer over? Milage Exchange purchases (stickers, helmets, cars)? It sounded like car upgrades carried over. Or is it just up to 1Mill credits and up to 8 cars?

Damnit, found out my R2 button only worked for 50-70% when I fully pulled the trigger... so now i have to buy another one >.<

So 8 cars huh...

There are a couple cars under the Mileage Exchange. I wonder if I could dump a car and pick one of those up...

Any idea if the Milage, Level, Drift Points, and other stats trasfer over? Milage Exchange purchases (stickers, helmets, cars)? It sounded like car upgrades carried over. Or is it just up to 1Mill credits and up to 8 cars?

You can't. When you click on the car it says "This feature is not available in this version"

Loving everything about the game so far, I just played my first online game with the Subaru wrx sti type s and it felt like I was going so slow and everybody was faster wtf !!! I was so pissed lol

You can't. When you click on the car it says "This feature is not available in this version"

Damn, and I was JUST about to earn enough for the Corvette!

Now my question about the Milage Exchange points carrying over is more pertinant. Because I can rack them up and buy them on Day One! :D

Back