Sony Confirms a Four-Day Demo for GT Sport

  • Thread starter Thread starter GTPNewsWire
  • 1,032 comments
  • 127,482 views
Anyone here who knows if a Fanatec CSW v2 will work with the beta and full version of this great game?
 
Would love to post physics and FFB impressions but alas I can't. Will wait for @Scaff's opinion.
 
Ahh bugger, I’m in work until 7pm having waited all day to give it a blast and now you’re saying the servers are down ?? :banghead:
 
Okay, who tripped over the wires?

Also, it would be nice to do anything while offline. Let me toy around with my profile and save when it connects later, or something.

I have a question, so I have a friend online (we were both playing), however we cannot seem to find each other when we are logged in. Does anyone know how to find, or add a friend? I had one friend follow me, but not sure how he found my profile.

Thanks.
 
Ahh bugger, I’m in work until 7pm having waited all day to give it a blast and now you’re saying the servers are down ?? :banghead:
Yeah, pretty much right on 5:30pm it dropped out.
 
Just been kicked out due to `server undergoing maintainance`.First impressions are pretty good,not the best at online racing but felt pretty intense fighting over 10th place .lol
One thing,it says when the server is down you can only play arcade,this wasnt possible for me,nor could i enter any settings in the home menu either.Infact i couldnt enter the home menu offline.Hopefully when the game goes out for release you can still play offline in arcade when the servers are down,this may have just been a demo issue

Andy
 
Has anybody else had crashing issues? My game crashes whenever I go into the GR section in the top left of the menu.

Yes for me on ps4 pro, it crashed twice in a row when I tried to change options in the main menu top left. I restarted the console now it’s been working as should so far.
 
I would have to say I really do like the game. I believe I am going to have to turn the music off during races, unfortunately somehow it is distracting. Maybe once I get used to the game.

I'm also having trouble setting up the DS4, but it's not as pain as trying to calibrate the controller for Project Cars. Would anyone care to share their DS4 settings when they get the chance?
 
Why the hell is Arcade mode still be locked? I understood why it was before the demo was live, but now that it is live, there's no reason for it to be locked. Why would online servers be a requirement for arcade mode? This isn't an always online game, so why make the demo always online?

PD, YOU SUCK!!!!

It's official. Source : PS Blog.

Great news but I don't have a wheel. It will be difficult to drive for me.


No it won't. I'm terrible with a controller and I find GT Sport totally playable with a controller. I've never played a sim or simcade that played better with a controller.
 
Same here, i unplugged the usb keyboard and everything's fine...
 
Hey guys, anyone seen this??


Edit: Just read the previous posts... Nevermind!
We should get extended demo at least one extra day
 

Attachments

  • 15075679235271140475916.jpg
    15075679235271140475916.jpg
    39.5 KB · Views: 119
any information why the servers are down?
 
Yes for me on ps4 pro, it crashed twice in a row when I tried to change options in the main menu top left. I restarted the console now it’s been working as should so far.

I haven't tried to restart it.. When the servers cone back up I'm gonna try that.
 
Noz
any information why the servers are down?
I think everyone in the UK just got home and booted up their PS$ :)
 
Gran Turismo Sport Beta Version The Driving Crashing Server Simulator
 
Hey guys, anyone seen this??


Edit: Just read the previous posts... Nevermind!
We should get extended demo at least one extra day
The demo started 2h earlier than promised and has now been down for 0.5h.

Sure you want 24h more. All this for free. But I wouldn't resist :)
 
Hi guys
First post here!!! :)

So I've been playing GT since the first one, the game that started my passion for automotive engineering.
I just wanted to share that I'm loving every bit of the demo, I feel the game improved in every aspect, it feels so balanced and polished, a true masterpiece by PD!

Who feels the same?

Cheers
 
Well that's annoying !!!!
Was in work all day thinking "ooh, not long to go now" only to find servers down for maintenance !
Hope this isn't going to be a "feature" of the full game where we can't play unless connected ?
 
Tip: if you need to get into the options menu you can disconnect from the servers, (I did by unplugging my ps4) then you can get in the menu with the options button.

Funny thing though, the servers went offline when I tried reconnecting...
Oh no, did I cause this!?!:scared::scared:
Lol
 
Back