- 558

- Australia
- daniel_gokssj3
I would have to say I really do like the game. I believe I am going to have to turn the music off during races, unfortunately somehow it is distracting. Maybe once I get used to the game.
I'm also having trouble setting up the DS4, but it's not as pain as trying to calibrate the controller for Project Cars. Would anyone care to share their DS4 settings when they get the chance?
I was finding that the steering was too slow more stable but wheel rotation was not as sensitive as I would prefer. I found steering sensitivity options when you are about to race click on driving options. Scroll down to advanced options I think you should see it at the bottom its the same as gt6 options it helps to turn it up a bit
But seriously, I get a great vibe from the online part. The only thing I need is new people to race with. Graphics and physics look better than I thought. For those looking for racing buddies: PM to add.