Sony Reveals Limited Edition Gran Turismo Sport PS4

I hope it's a red-ish version similar to this:
i1OWEdLwISG2B.jpg

Or how about a 20th Anniversary edition of GT with all the retro design?

Will be cool to see if they release a GT Sport Themed PS4 - I wonder how much it will cost as I already have GT Sport Collectors edition on pre-order from Amazon. I'll pick up the GT Sport PS4 Pro for sure. Be almost like coming full circle as my PS2 back in the day was the Gran Turismo 3 bundle!

if there's a special DS4 I'll be picking it up. I own a PS4 Pro currently and I would LOVE to get this but i'm too tied up to get this version sadly

Not to be the party pooper but the showroom lights looks much more from project cars than the arcade racing video game of the century.;)

Ps: go ahead slippery stream, bring it :mischievous:

Just watch them announce it's exclusive to Europe

Hopefully not.. I don't think PS4 Pro has been released in any region with a special colour or graphic design as a bundle has it? Europe already has the uber Collector's Edition available (again.. GT6 as well).. I've been waiting til just before the release to grab the Pro, so it would SUCK to know a cooler looking console and controller with a GT theme is only for Europe.. black is awefully boring I actually always wondered why SONY doesn't have varying colours available by default..?? I'm sure a yellow or red console would sell at least as many as black if one could pick.

I would love to have one. But still have to worry about work, uploading pics, college; (I'm busy). and things I'm saving up for

PS4 ONE X (only kidding) but a GT themed PS4 seems a little unlikely. Probably some fancy coloured Pro bundle

So a different colour and a GT logo. Watch everyone now loose their shoot over it.

Interesting that there doesn't seem to be a Pro version of it, would have expected that.

Maybe but you would think they would still do a PRO bundle with a copy of the game included to try and shift them.

There it is!

That’s not all though – we have more bundles available to suit every player which all come with a standard copy of Gran Turismo Sport on Blu-ray disc*:

• Jet Black PS4 1 TB edition
  • Jet Black PS4 500GB edition
  • Jet Black PS4 1TB + extra Jet Black DUALSHOCK 4 edition
  • Jet Black PS4 Pro edition

Maybe but you would think they would still do a PRO bundle with a copy of the game included to try and shift them.

Reminds me of selling old car models as special specially priced limited editions before the new ones come out - just a new color and a logo :)

Last edited:
Yeah if I had the money and it was Pro I'd buy it as well, but since there hasn't been anything for NA yet, I guess we'll have to wait.

Back