Sony Reveals Limited Edition Gran Turismo Sport PS4

  • Thread starter Thread starter GTPNewsWire
  • 128 comments
  • 20,181 views
I have been putting off pre-ordering the game as I don't have a PS4.
I was hoping for a PS4 Pro pre-order offer, so am disappointed.
I don't see a point in buying old hardware in a new case to save 25% just to get a logo on it.
The Pro offer sucks as it only gives you the standard version of the game and standard console.
I guess I will be getting one of the game pre-order options to get the cars packs without a console and looking out for a good deal on the pro.
 
Sony know what they're doing clearly. If you don't have a PlayStation 4 then this is perfect for even new comers to the Series. For those that bought a PS4 Pro recently & Upgraded (e.g Me) then this leaves us a little hollow inside. I'm going to purchase It for the Collector Factor alone If It's cheap enough. I'm also glad the Limited Controller can be purchased separately as I hate the Black Controller bundled with My Pro. (I had the Batman PS4 before I upgraded to the Pro)

That all aside the GT Emblem Is beautiful & U Love the Two Tone feel of the console & Controller.
 
I can officially confirm to my fans I will switch to FM7. GT Sport is a joke and I won't give a single penny for this.
 
I can officially confirm to my fans I will switch to FM7. GT Sport is a joke and I won't give a single penny for this.
You don't have to buy the console to get the game you know.

Also, why did you post this exact same message twice in different threads?
 
Sony know what they're doing clearly. If you don't have a PlayStation 4 then this is perfect for even new comers to the Series. For those that bought a PS4 Pro recently & Upgraded (e.g Me) then this leaves us a little hollow inside. I'm going to purchase It for the Collector Factor alone If It's cheap enough. I'm also glad the Limited Controller can be purchased separately as I hate the Black Controller bundled with My Pro. (I had the Batman PS4 before I upgraded to the Pro)

That all aside the GT Emblem Is beautiful & U Love the Two Tone feel of the console & Controller.

I want to buy this console for collection too.... But I have to work to pay as little for it as possible
 
I want to buy this console for collection too.... But I have to work to pay as little for it as possible

GAME.co.uk have It listed up for £329.99 If that's the price for It then I'm going to have to pass. PS4 Slim Bundles have been going for £200 Approx with 2 Silver Dual Shock Controllers & Choice of a game as well. So the Limited GT Sport Controller It is for me! Will wait it out.
 
PS Pro is less popular than regular and Destiny has the pro bundle. I think they should still do a pro one.
 
GAME.co.uk have It listed up for £329.99 If that's the price for It then I'm going to have to pass. PS4 Slim Bundles have been going for £200 Approx with 2 Silver Dual Shock Controllers & Choice of a game as well. So the Limited GT Sport Controller It is for me! Will wait it out.

That is weirdly expensive for a vanilla, fancy or otherwise...
 
This makes no sense at all.....Why are they not doing PS4 PRO GT Sport bundles ?
I'd suggest the word "yet" should be appended to that. I concur, it's very strange not to push the PS4 Pro with GT Sport bundles, especially as the Pro offers the VR compatibility. With that in mind I suspect it may only be the first bundle.
 
If it was a pro they'd have a sale here. No question this is a good deal for people looking to get a PS4 just for the game (those who didn't already do that 5 years ago that is...); but they've missed a chance to twist the arm of people considering the pro upgrade to get the best out of GT Sport. Its a shame too, because the console looks fantastic :indiff:
 
Will the game not run better on Pro????

If it was a pro they'd have a sale here. No question this is a good deal for people looking to get a PS4 just for the game (those who didn't already do that 5 years ago that is...); but they've missed a chance to twist the arm of people considering the pro upgrade to get the best out of GT Sport. Its a shame too, because the console looks fantastic :indiff:


Same here, I'm going to need to pick up a PS4 for this game...I'm not buying a fourth "regular" PS4
 
Will the game not run better on Pro????
It would be surprising if it didn't.

I already have a PS4. I'm not getting another one. If the one I have breaks I'd replace it with a Pro. If I want an upgrade then I'd buy a Pro. But there's absolutely no chance of me buying another PS4. That's why I'm surprised they aren't leading with a Pro version.
 
I'd suggest the word "yet" should be appended to that. I concur, it's very strange not to push the PS4 Pro with GT Sport bundles, especially as the Pro offers the VR compatibility. With that in mind I suspect it may only be the first bundle.

Didn't the article mention a Pro bundle? What am I missing here? lol
 
Didn't the article mention a Pro bundle? What am I missing here? lol
The PS4 Pro bundle in the article is a standard console in one box, standard game in another, sold together as one item.
The announced limited edition GT Sport PS4 is a special console (and special controller) and special copy of the game, put together in the same special box. And only for the UK, Europe, Australia (and New Zealand).

I imagine that there may be a special PS4 Pro and a special copy of the game, put together in the same special box, announced some time before October 17th. And also more for other regions - North America is unlikely to go without such a limited/special edition.
 
I need a PS4 PRO GT SPORT bundle , I'd order it RIGHT now if there was one

Same here, I would have pre-ordered in a heartbeat if that was the case. I'm holding off in the hope of a similar livery being introduced for the PS4 Pro.
 
Same here, I would have pre-ordered in a heartbeat if that was the case. I'm holding off in the hope of a similar livery being introduced for the PS4 Pro.

If I didn't already have a PS4 and this was a PS4 PRO then I would buy it.
 
The PS4 Pro bundle in the article is a standard console in one box, standard game in another, sold together as one item.
The announced limited edition GT Sport PS4 is a special console (and special controller) and special copy of the game, put together in the same special box. And only for the UK, Europe, Australia (and New Zealand).

I imagine that there may be a special PS4 Pro and a special copy of the game, put together in the same special box, announced some time before October 17th. And also more for other regions - North America is unlikely to go without such a limited/special edition.

Thanks @Famine - got it now!
 
Back