Sony Reveals Limited Edition Gran Turismo Sport PS4

I have been putting off pre-ordering the game as I don't have a PS4.
I was hoping for a PS4 Pro pre-order offer, so am disappointed.
I don't see a point in buying old hardware in a new case to save 25% just to get a logo on it.
The Pro offer sucks as it only gives you the standard version of the game and standard console.
I guess I will be getting one of the game pre-order options to get the cars packs without a console and looking out for a good deal on the pro.

Sony know what they're doing clearly. If you don't have a PlayStation 4 then this is perfect for even new comers to the Series. For those that bought a PS4 Pro recently & Upgraded (e.g Me) then this leaves us a little hollow inside. I'm going to purchase It for the Collector Factor alone If It's cheap enough. I'm also glad the Limited Controller can be purchased separately as I hate the Black Controller bundled with My Pro. (I had the Batman PS4 before I upgraded to the Pro)

That all aside the GT Emblem Is beautiful & U Love the Two Tone feel of the console & Controller.

I can officially confirm to my fans I will switch to FM7. GT Sport is a joke and I won't give a single penny for this.

Sony know what they're doing clearly. If you don't have a PlayStation 4 then this is perfect for even new comers to the Series. For those that bought a PS4 Pro recently & Upgraded (e.g Me) then this leaves us a little hollow inside. I'm going to purchase It for the Collector Factor alone If It's cheap enough. I'm also glad the Limited Controller can be purchased separately as I hate the Black Controller bundled with My Pro. (I had the Batman PS4 before I upgraded to the Pro)

That all aside the GT Emblem Is beautiful & U Love the Two Tone feel of the console & Controller.

I want to buy this console for collection too.... But I have to work to pay as little for it as possible

I want to buy this console for collection too.... But I have to work to pay as little for it as possible

GAME.co.uk have It listed up for £329.99 If that's the price for It then I'm going to have to pass. PS4 Slim Bundles have been going for £200 Approx with 2 Silver Dual Shock Controllers & Choice of a game as well. So the Limited GT Sport Controller It is for me! Will wait it out.

GAME.co.uk have It listed up for £329.99 If that's the price for It then I'm going to have to pass. PS4 Slim Bundles have been going for £200 Approx with 2 Silver Dual Shock Controllers & Choice of a game as well. So the Limited GT Sport Controller It is for me! Will wait it out.

That is weirdly expensive for a vanilla, fancy or otherwise...

This makes no sense at all.....Why are they not doing PS4 PRO GT Sport bundles ?
I'd suggest the word "yet" should be appended to that. I concur, it's very strange not to push the PS4 Pro with GT Sport bundles, especially as the Pro offers the VR compatibility. With that in mind I suspect it may only be the first bundle.

If it was a pro they'd have a sale here. No question this is a good deal for people looking to get a PS4 just for the game (those who didn't already do that 5 years ago that is...); but they've missed a chance to twist the arm of people considering the pro upgrade to get the best out of GT Sport. Its a shame too, because the console looks fantastic :indiff:

Will the game not run better on Pro????

If it was a pro they'd have a sale here. No question this is a good deal for people looking to get a PS4 just for the game (those who didn't already do that 5 years ago that is...); but they've missed a chance to twist the arm of people considering the pro upgrade to get the best out of GT Sport. Its a shame too, because the console looks fantastic :indiff:

Same here, I'm going to need to pick up a PS4 for this game...I'm not buying a fourth "regular" PS4

Will the game not run better on Pro????
It would be surprising if it didn't.

I already have a PS4. I'm not getting another one. If the one I have breaks I'd replace it with a Pro. If I want an upgrade then I'd buy a Pro. But there's absolutely no chance of me buying another PS4. That's why I'm surprised they aren't leading with a Pro version.

I'd suggest the word "yet" should be appended to that. I concur, it's very strange not to push the PS4 Pro with GT Sport bundles, especially as the Pro offers the VR compatibility. With that in mind I suspect it may only be the first bundle.

Didn't the article mention a Pro bundle? What am I missing here? lol

Didn't the article mention a Pro bundle? What am I missing here? lol
The PS4 Pro bundle in the article is a standard console in one box, standard game in another, sold together as one item.
The announced limited edition GT Sport PS4 is a special console (and special controller) and special copy of the game, put together in the same special box. And only for the UK, Europe, Australia (and New Zealand).

I imagine that there may be a special PS4 Pro and a special copy of the game, put together in the same special box, announced some time before October 17th. And also more for other regions - North America is unlikely to go without such a limited/special edition.

I need a PS4 PRO GT SPORT bundle , I'd order it RIGHT now if there was one

Same here, I would have pre-ordered in a heartbeat if that was the case. I'm holding off in the hope of a similar livery being introduced for the PS4 Pro.

Same here, I would have pre-ordered in a heartbeat if that was the case. I'm holding off in the hope of a similar livery being introduced for the PS4 Pro.

If I didn't already have a PS4 and this was a PS4 PRO then I would buy it.

The PS4 Pro bundle in the article is a standard console in one box, standard game in another, sold together as one item.
The announced limited edition GT Sport PS4 is a special console (and special controller) and special copy of the game, put together in the same special box. And only for the UK, Europe, Australia (and New Zealand).

I imagine that there may be a special PS4 Pro and a special copy of the game, put together in the same special box, announced some time before October 17th. And also more for other regions - North America is unlikely to go without such a limited/special edition.

Thanks @Famine - got it now!

Back