Sony's E3 game list...........no GT5

• Thread starter Kingdizzi
  • 145 comments
It's spilling the biggest cup of info ever placed on the table of the GT5 forum, when will it be revealed.
Naming whats going into E3 isn't the biggest cup. Your spilling a big bottle of milk, if you can post the date that GT5 will come out or whats actually going to be in it then that will spill the biggest cup ever.

i said already that it is really unlikely for it to be official, so don't get your hopes up

IGN predict that sony will show a couple of their exclusive games and they mention GT5 noting official but it is looking good and on the E3's official site GT5 is there

That site is owned by UGO (look at the top of the page), which is the site that bought 1Up.com/Electronic Gaming Monthly, and then shut down EGM.

So this is nothing more than a magazine's Web site discussing what they expect to be at E3.

Damn guys forget GT5,that kills us all :)

For me,we get nothing on E3 and we get no news in 2009 :) but it´s just my opinion... Hope im wrong...

Supercar Challenge is coming soon :)

Hrm... I wasn't that impressed with Ferrari Challenge, and I'm only slightly interested in Ferrari Challenge 2. Besides, it's basically Forza 2 with Ferraris on the PS3. And after adding Live For Speed to my PC game pile, I'm still only really juiced by GT5.

If Sony won't reveal anything at E3, then Amar's credibility is flushed down the toilet. Or not? Did he mention anything about E3?

After everything Amar has given us, and given how often he is correct about information regarding GT, I highly doubt his credibility would take that much of a hit.

But yes he did mention something about "all being revealed no later than E3" in his first cryptic post. I have good reason to believe that he's right and that he won't let us down...

However, even if he is not right, I, and almost everyone else here, appreciates what he has given us in the past, and what he continues to give us now, and like I said, I have no reason to doubt him, and I'm sure most people can forgive him if he is wrong...

Or, all of us read his encrypted posts incorrectly, and would therefore, be our fault.

After everything Amar has given us, and given how often he is correct about information regarding GT, I highly doubt his credibility would take that much of a hit.

But yes he did mention something about "all being revealed no later than E3" in his first cryptic post. I have good reason to believe that he's right and that he won't let us down...

However, even if he is not right, I, and almost everyone else here, appreciates what he has given us in the past, and what he continues to give us now, and like I said, I have no reason to doubt him, and I'm sure most people can forgive him if he is wrong...

Or, all of us read his encrypted posts incorrectly, and would therefore, be our fault.

like nostradamus :) he didn't wrong, but are person that do mistake to read his sentence...
however amar will be not wrong, PD will be wrong if they choose to not show them at e3 cuz i suppose they planned before..

the funny is that brand GRAN TURISMO can be overshadowed and overlapped also... but people will buy it in any case...

I'm more concerned with GT5 being the best console based sim, I don't want to shell out for an unreliable 360 and another wheel after just purchasing a DFGT and Wheelstand Pro.

If Forza now has Le Mans (do they also have the Nordschliefe?), plus improvements on the previous great selection of cars, tracks, damage, customisation and sound, GT5 will need to make some big leaps forward to close the gap to not only Forza 2, but now Forza 3.

We also know Forza 3 will be at E3 and very likely be released this year.

You do realize that including Le Sarthe doesn't immediately make Forza comparable, right? The track has been in other games than GT, and GT was still better.

image.jpg

This is a few days old. Look at it close, doesnt look all that professional.

Latest Posts

Back