Sony's EV is Coming to Gran Turismo 7

• Thread starter Famine
  • 71 comments
Huh looks like the Model 3 has some potential competiton.

I think EVs, as well as any type of car, are valid to be in the game given its history. It's just a matter of making them usuable with events and options catered to their characteristics, similar to Formula E irl. But PD hasn't been very good at doing that as we all know.

With how pretty the game is and how high profile PD has become, it's not surprising to see advertisements collaborations like this. If this is paid promotion, then of course PD, a profit-driven company like any other, would take it. Like I mentioned though, I wish there would be more though put into long-term usability of these promotional cars.

I don't have a problem with Afeela making its way to GT7. It'll be nice to have another EV come along and should be fun to drive. However I do have a problem with this weird trend of Polyphony putting "prototype" phase vehicles into games and simply leaving the cars in the prototype phase even after the car launches.

Plot twist: the car doubles as the console for playing GT8, acting as a simulator rig while parked on your drive 😂
You just started my imagination 🫠 That would be a real "game changer" for EV industry! 😂 If only there would by a possibility to make screens from windows I'm instantly in! 🤪

cough cough
fer0.jpg

Last edited:
If it has some type of computer controlled suspension, would be cool to remote play GT7 and the car suspension syncs with the game.

Sony probably approached PD for this project why the hell would they say no?
"hey we're building a car with Honda,we want your expertise in some parts of the project and you guys could scan the car and put it in the game".
Sounds like a good deal for both parties and once again puts PD in the eyes of the tech/auto industry
Great deal from everyone other than the players, but who cares about them huh.

The problem with these cars is low top speed, makes them unusable in certain events.

There's also a bug in Custom Race with EVs, as you can only run One Make races with them.

It has a face only a mother could love - Robocop's mother to be precise.

The first prototype looked prettier than this new version.
Massively.

The prototype was quite elegant, this new version is an absolute horror.

Last edited:

Latest Posts

Back