Sopranostylle museum cards/horns

  • Thread starter Thread starter SopranoStylle
  • 156 comments
  • 5,674 views
Audi

2,5,6,7,8 sent.

If you get new card offers ask them to start from BMW.
I will contniue sending Audi until it is a complete set.

Regards:tup:
 
Volkswagen: 30, 32, 37, 38, 48
Horns: 258, 259, 260, 261, 263

All sent. :)
 
Horns 238, 239, 240, 241, 242 sent:tup:
 
Sent a PM. I need AMG museum cards. Can send you any cards, horns, PAINTS, tickets or cars you need.
 
Tedshark
Sent a PM. I need AMG museum cards. Can send you any cards, horns, PAINTS, tickets or cars you need.

Can't send any cards out because I have a daily deal with someone sorry
 
Many thanks for the helmets.

More Audi coming your way over the next week and beyond!

Regards
 
tazmanuk
Many thanks for the helmets.

More Audi coming your way over the next week and beyond!

Regards

Cool your a big help thanks
 
i got some audi and bmw museum cards u might need...

audi:
12
15
33
41
50
57
59
68
Bmw:
3
9
 
Got someone working in Audi if you want I'll take the BMW
 
sent horns 226, 227, 228, 229, 230:tup:
 
what can u give for em? got some other makes to u might need... havnt checked yet tho... will do later
 
Audi

12,14,15,17 and 23 sent.

Regards:tup:
 
fortain666
what can u give for em? got some other makes to u might need... havnt checked yet tho... will do later

I can give u paints or gears at the moment
 
Send an FR to mishdeth. I will send you what I can.
 
Heins-- Citroën 70 89 92 105 106

Tazmanuk-- aqua, back vision, blizzard, carbon, chopper, cross, divider helmets 31-34 sent
 
sent horns 244, 247, 248, 253, 254:tup:
 
Audi

24,25,26,32,33 sent

I see you are collecting horns, i will send what I can:

223,248 and 253 sent.

Thanks for the suits and helmets.

Regards:tup:
 
Last edited:
Sent horn 68, 86, 91, 104, 106.
MCs: VW 53, 55, Subaru 12, 19, 23.
 
I have some horns and cards that you need, I can send 5 of each in about 6-7hrs for the same in exchange?
 
Peaster
I have some horns and cards that you need, I can send 5 of each in about 6-7hrs for the same in exchange?

I have a long term deal with HeinS for my museum cards right now...and I trade my horns with Terminsel but if we cant come up with a trade by reset sure I'll do it..but keep me in mind because I think we are running out of horns to trade eachother
 
HeinS
sent horns 244, 247, 248, 253, 254:tup:

Citroën 109, 110, 115, 118, 122

Might have sent 105 instead of 109 please let me know thanks man
 
Citroën 109, 110, 115, 118, 122

Might have sent 105 instead of 109 please let me know thanks man

you did send 105 but don't worry about it:tup:
 
Back