Sopranostylle museum cards/horns

  • Thread starter Thread starter SopranoStylle
  • 156 comments
  • 5,674 views
Whats up Soprano :) I'll send horns # 105, 108, 113, 116, and 119 sometime in the next hour. TTYL
 
terminsel
Whats up Soprano :) I'll send horns # 105, 108, 113, 116, and 119 sometime in the next hour. TTYL

Awesome thanks
 
BMW 9
BMW 21
BMW 31
Citroen 3
Citroen 4
Sent.
 
Hello.

BMW 40

Citroen 5,8,21,22 all sent.

Last 3 horns I have that you need 162,165,168 sent and 2 extra #112 tank car horn.

More Citroen on their way from tomorrow.

Regards:tup:
 
horns 184, 186, 203, 211, 213 sent:tup:
 
Thanks guys..i only need 3 horns left...and if you see any I have highlighted as having two means I'm waiting on them so you can send them over also if you'd like..you all have been a big help thanks alot
 
i dont care what paints i get... just gimme what evs and i give u what i got for u
 
fortain666
i dont care what paints i get... just gimme what evs and i give u what i got for u

Alright cool I'll send you some in a bit can you send a fr to tickets4gt5 also I have lots of paint on there
 
Congratulations on completing your horns collection mate, hope we can trade again soon:cheers:
 
Citroen

24,38,43,48,51 sent

Regards:tup:
 
Thanks Tazmanuk

HeinS I will send you museum cards whenever I can if I've got no trades before resets...thanks for all your help
 
Thanks Tazmanuk

HeinS I will send you museum cards whenever I can if I've got no trades before resets...thanks for all your help

Much appreciated:cheers: When my trades with SQLNinja are done I can start sending you museum cards as well
 
Much appreciated:cheers: When my trades with SQLNinja are done I can start sending you museum cards as well

cool that will be nice because ill be able to swap museum crds daily
 
awesome, I'll let you know when I can start, it should be about a week from now, maybe a few days more
 
Dodge 11
Dodge 14
Dodge 20
Dodge 21
Dodge 25
Sent.
 
Museum cards for horns, I have a ton, but nowhere near to complete, I can start sending on 11/15
 
sikbeta
Museum cards for horns, I have a ton, but nowhere near to complete, I can start sending on 11/15

Sure that will work.. So u want horns and u send mc
 
Sent Dodge 28, 37, 38, 41, Ford 41.
 
Mr SopranoStylle, I have cards for you. I don't need anything back. My PSN is at the left <---
Sending you a FR now.
 
Jack002
Sent you some Citroen, 65-82 range. :) If you need some cars or gear, let me know.

Got 100% gear but I'm looking for some cars I'll let u know which ones in a bit thanks bro
 
Citroen

58,85,91,98,107 sent

Regards:tup:
 
Mitsubishi
4
6
15
16
17
Sent.
 
Back