Sopranostylle museum cards/horns

  • Thread starter Thread starter SopranoStylle
  • 156 comments
  • 5,674 views
tazmanuk
Audi

24,25,26,32,33 sent

I see you are collecting horns, i will send what I can:

223,248 and 253 sent.

Thanks for the suits and helmets.

Regards:tup:

Bunch on 31-34 helmets sent
 
Thanks for the helmets. I have a bit of sorting out to do. The DLC helmets are not tradeable so I will need to check to see which I got, from DLC.

Audi

39,41,46,50,51 sent.

Horns

210,212,216,219

Tomorrow

More audi cards and the following horns 197,198,199,202,205


Regards:tup:
 
sent horns 216, 219, 222, 231, 243:tup:
 
tazmanuk
Thanks for the helmets. I have a bit of sorting out to do. The DLC helmets are not tradeable so I will need to check to see which I got, from DLC.

Audi

39,41,46,50,51 sent.

Horns

210,212,216,219

Tomorrow

More audi cards and the following horns 197,198,199,202,205

Regards:tup:

Desert camo and untamed helmets sent I'll send the rest when your gift box is empty thanks
 
Hi Soprano, I'll send you what horns I have that you need, you don't need to send anything back every day, but do let me know if you get your hands on any of the 8 that I still need :)

I'm currently trading museum cards with myself every day, getting them all onto 1 account.
 
I'll send 36 and 47 right now, and then 61, 62, 63, and 64 after the reset. You can consider those pending :) I was gonna send #50 as well but I can't seem to find it...

I see you found 174, 231, and 243. What is your schedule like for sending? Are you still available daily?

edit: 61-64, and 67 sent. I couldnt find 50 because it was actually 58 I had received. I already have 231 :)
 
Last edited:
Good morning/afternoon/evening(delete as apt!)

Audi

52,54,57,59,60 sent. 6 more left then I will move on to BMW.

Horns

197,198,199,202,205 sent.

Regards:tup:
 
sent horns 177, 178, 179, 180, 181:tup:
 
BMW 7, 8, 25, Audi 52, 80 sent.
Horn 150, 151, 120, 169, 189, too.
 
Thanks addixted
HeinS- some Citroën cards were sent over
tazmanuk- sent over a whole bunch of suits..I'll send the rest of graffiti when your gift box is empty
Terminsel-thanks and I will pm u
 
Thanks for the suits. I have updated my mygrantursimo page. I am missing some odd bits and pieces and would appreciate if you could fill these in, along with the missing Graffiti.

Many thanks.

Last 4 Audi and BMW 3 and horns 183,185,188,190,191 will be sent tomorrow.

Regards:tup:
 
Last edited:
tazmanuk
Thanks for the suits. I have updated my mygrantursimo page. I am missing some odd bits and pieces and would appreciate if you could fill these in, along with the missing Graffiti.

Many thanks.

Audi and horns will be sent tomorrow.

Regards:tup:

No problem I'll send them iver in a few
 
tazmanuk
Thanks for the suits. I have updated my mygrantursimo page. I am missing some odd bits and pieces and would appreciate if you could fill these in, along with the missing Graffiti.

Regards:tup:

gear sent you should have everything except graffiti 6 and woodland 32 which is my dlc
 
Hey i sent you 5 horns a while back but i never got the 3 light red mattes?
 
cphbullet
Hey i sent you 5 horns a while back but i never got the 3 light red mattes?

Ooo I'm sorry about that I'll send you 4 in a few minutes
 
sent horns 87, 97, 99, 101, 102:tup:
 
Last 4 Audi sent and BMW 3.
Horns 183,185,188,190 and 191 sent.

Tomorrow I will start on BMW cards and send what horns I can.

I have found some more suits/helmets that I am missing, as they are DLC I have.
Woodland 32,33
Graffiti 8
Warp Drive 31
Untamed 6,14,29,31
Desert Camo 13,31

If you could send the ones you have that would be great.

Regards:tup:
 
Send FR, I'll start sending cards for free.
 
Thanks guys
HeinS- Citroën 134 160 186 188 189 sent
Tazmanuk- desert camo 31
Wonderland 32 33 sent.. The rest are my dlc and cant be traded
Eject_21- fr sent thanks man
 
Thanks for the helmets.

I will complete BMW next, so if everyone else can continue with the others.

Regards:tup:
 
tazmanuk
Thanks for the helmets.

I will complete BMW next, so if everyone else can continue with the others.

Regards:tup:

Cool man if there's anything else I can help u with let me know
 
Subaru 7
Subaru 13
Lotus 7
Lotus 17
Lotus 18
Sent.
 
5 left to complete the delivery of the 20 horns:)
Thanks for the patience and understanding shown 👍 and thanks for the car as well.
 
Sent:
Horn 196, Toyota 118, 103, 79, 67, 65.
 
MarcosChelas
5 left to complete the delivery of the 20 horns:)
Thanks for the patience and understanding shown 👍 and thanks for the car as well.

Thanks
 
Back