[Sorry if posted] What to expect from the X2014 with the fan and the X2014 Standard?

Turkey
The Internet
muratkaan2000
These two are coming out soon. I think both of the cars will have more power than their predecessors, respectively the X2010/11 and the X2010 5G. What do you guys think?

Well, I have a feeling that the Sebastian Vettel X Challenge with the X2014 fan car could get difficult, much similar to the X2010 challenge in GT5... Even with the X2010 I'm still at times having trouble handling at Goodwood, but then again Goodwood's road is so narrow...

Well, I have a feeling that the Sebastian Vettel X Challenge with the X2014 fan car could get difficult, much similar to the X2010 challenge in GT5... Even with the X2010 I'm still at times having trouble handling at Goodwood, but then again Goodwood's road is so narrow...
Well... I have to say if you're using a DS3 that is right but with wheel it's super easy. I made 28.8xx with my Logitech G27. Yes, the Vettel X challenge will be harder, since the car will probably have more power (like back in early 2012 the X2011 was made and it had more power than the X2010). It was so hard in GT5 too. I got gold in Monza, and in Nurburgring and Suzuka I got bronze. I didn't want to spend hours on Nurburgring and Suzuka anyway. After like 10 tries it gets really boring.

I used the heck out of the X2010/X2011.
Learned how to drive them by turning down the power limiter first.
Figured out I had to learn to corner them before I could drive them.
(did the same for the F1 Ferraris too)

I found that on Nordschleife, I had a break-even for the power limiter.
For a long time, if I went above 80% power, my lap times would decrease.
Over time, I was able to turn faster lap times at 100%.

I hope the 2014 delivers more of what the 2010/2011 did.
I think a fan-less version, or option to fan off would help the learning curve.
I would like to see X10/X11/X14 seasonals similar to the last La Sarthe GT5 TT.

Well... I have to say if you're using a DS3 that is right but with wheel it's super easy. 28.8xx with my Logitech G27. Yes, the Vettel X challenge will be harder, since the car will probably have more power (like back in early 2012 the X2011 was made and it had more power than the X2010). It was so hard in GT5 too. I got gold in Monza, and in Nurburgring and Suzuka I got bronze. I didn't want to spend hours on Nurburgring and Suzuka anyway. After like 10 tries it gets really boring.

I have made a 28 sec run in Goodwood with a DS3...

:rolleyes:

I used the heck out of the X2010/X2011.
Learned how to drive them by turning down the power limiter first.
Figured out I had to learn to corner them before I could drive them.
(did the same for the F1 Ferraris too)

I found that on Nordschleife, I had a break-even for the power limiter.
For a long time, if I went above 80% power, my lap times would decrease.
Over time, I was able to turn faster lap times at 100%.

I hope the 2014 delivers more of what the 2010/2011 did.
I think a fan-less version, or option to fan off would help the learning curve.
I would like to see X10/X11/X14 seasonals similar to the last La Sarthe GT5 TT.

I want TTs again, not just because my best result by a long way was on that one, honest. ;)

Back