Sounds of the Redbull 2011 X1

Messages
18
United States
Goldsboro, NC
Messages
AeroFox87
Is it just me or does the new sound of the Redbull drive anyone crazy? :) It sounds so sexy now, put it in 6-7th gear and cruise at like 80-95mph! Its too nice, good job PD!
 
Imagine the same as a low toned V8 <3
 
It's incredibly loud. Whenever I take mine for a spin I usually have to drop my TV volume like 3-4 notches. :lol:
Same here I agree and to Carl the Sloth, I know what you mean man, its kinda lame. But I hope they fix the sounds hopefully, the 2014 Corvette sounds horrible with race exhaust.
 
Is it just me or does the new sound of the Redbull drive anyone crazy? :) It sounds so sexy now, put it in 6-7th gear and cruise at like 80-95mph! Its too nice, good job PD!
I know sound is a big gripe for many folks. I strongly encourage everyone to get a sound bar with a nice subwoofer. I recently got one from Sony and man, oh man, it has transformed the sound for... everything. The sounds is so rich and has a lot of depth now. I can't complain about sounds anymore!

I am looknig forward to using the prototype Redbull car too. I just hope I can save the credits... I don't want to keep buying them lol. I spent $5 so far.
 
It sounds like power. It's a good thing.

Can't wait to hear what the (three) X2014's sound like whenever that releases.
 
I can't wait they erase these fake crap...!
 
Its not real, and cars can't go though bends with 500 kmh, it'sreally a shame that Gran Turismo still has these vehicles...
 
Its not real, and cars can't go though bends with 500 kmh, it'sreally a shame that Gran Turismo still has these vehicles...
I understand what you are getting at, it is highly unrealistic, they are sometimes fun to drive, but when you can hear it across the map on indy, it angers me.
 
I bet my money that sound WILL be used for the later senna lotus F1 DLC.
 
Nearly 4 month old post warning...
 
1312644019061.jpg
 

Just a reminder of who reminded me of what they thought about who started what the reminder was reminding me of, even though I remember what the reminder was reminding me of.

Even though the reminder is wrong. :D
 
Back