Southern Sliderz - Australian Drift Team

• Thread starter ben_4224
  • 5,765 comments
*cough* host needed for tonight..

ECHO....ECHo....ECho....Echo....echo...

Last edited:
What time are the SS rooms called and when can you get onto them?

What time are the SS rooms called and when can you get onto them?

Hahahahahahahahahaha You ask as if thats a question.... Well, when we do manage to sort ourselves out and get a room going, we'll let you know, but currently, hardly anyone here is on anymore...

Note: The people I see online on GT5 often is Hayden, Myself, Stav occasionally, RedMyStic is on a little more often lately, Oh and Beast shows his face everynow and again. Everyone else is MIA... There may be a few more but those are the names I know off the top of my head.

Last edited:
Active people should separate and start a new team, SS is going nowhere.

You could probably tryout for us on a Friday, won't be on until later cause I gotta get measured for my suit.

Stavingo
Active people should separate and start a new team, SS is going nowhere.

You could probably tryout for us on a Friday, won't be on until later cause I gotta get measured for my suit.

This is a good idea... It's a little bit sad that SS had to die, it was such a good team while it was going.

Anyway, any name ideas for the new team? I'm thinking Phoenix or something...

This is a good idea... It's a little bit sad that SS had to die, it was such a good team while it was going.

Anyway, any name ideas for the new team? I'm thinking Phoenix or something...

Has Spec 2.0 fixed our Incompatibilty? Team Phoenix sounds alright.

i should be on for a slide tonight (been a while, lol)
what colour combination were you guys thinking of for the new team? I've got a few in mind

Last edited:
what colour combination were you guys thinking of for the new team? I've got a few in mind

I would say Black n' Blu but that is my own personal race colours

Chameleon Orange, as found on the speed 6 (? I think...) for the body and Wheel colour personal preference?

If I get onto GT later, I'll put my camaro with chameleon orange on it so you can have a look.

Nismo34
Chameleon Orange, as found on the speed 6 (? I think...) for the body and Wheel colour personal preference?

If I get onto GT later, I'll put my camaro with chameleon orange on it so you can have a look.

Chameleon orange is a awesome colour, ill put it on my preferred drift cars and see what its like

Nah, Im pretty right off with money. I did however manage to find an orange similar on a Honda, I think the CR-Z. for 25k its a bit more reasonable, We can all keep money and still get the colour and not have to rely on others sending and whatnot, provided we want that colour...

The Camaro with Chameleon orange is shared for you guys to have a look at it actually applied to a car besides the TVR's.

Sounds good. Ill use the colour on a brand new 370 z for team driftin

So, to stop us blabbering on about a colour for a couple hundred pages, lets actually do something. Do we agree with the name Team Dingo? Because If we do, and if we are really serious about making this new team, I was going to do the writeup tonight and send it to you guys to check it out. We can worry about the colour another day. hows that sound?

Nismo34
So, to stop us blabbering on about a colour for a couple hundred pages, lets actually do something. Do we agree with the name Team Dingo? Because If we do, and if we are really serious about making this new team, I was going to do the writeup tonight and send it to you guys to check it out. We can worry about the colour another day. hows that sound?

Sounds great. Lets get to it

Back