Southern Sliderz - Australian Drift Team

• Thread starter ben_4224
  • 5,765 comments
Yeah id be happy to apart of the new team, not really fussed with the name that much, I might make up a team banner of some sort tonight or tomorrow (school holodays FTW)

Yeah id be happy to apart of the new team, not really fussed with the name that much, I might make up a team banner of some sort tonight or tomorrow (school holodays FTW)

2/4. If Hayden says he's happy, I'll do the write up tonight and just leave a team name unless majority want dingo.... And why Mallala Stav :lol:?

Nismo34
2/4. If Hayden says he's happy, I'll do the write up tonight and just leave a team name unless majority want dingo.... And why Mallala Stav :lol:?

If only mallala was in gt5....., the camro looks great especially with the stripes

I'm down with any team,
i just want the promise of drifting to materialise

Well I intend on at least one team drift sesh a week. I am usually online of a friday night so I can drift with anyone up for it then.

I'm in bro 👍 remember though, that someone who isn't Me or Geti must host with fixed host on.

As for the name, I like Mallala, but finding a nice looking colour that hasn't yet been used by another team might take a bit of searching...
Oh and we must decide If this will be an Aussie exclusive team, I feel that if we open it to world wide we may get more members but also more network 🤬

Edit: Do you guys want me t make a video for the new team? I've got a tonne of left over SS footage (all though the colour's wrong) and a bit of spare time...
Maybe we could even get a room up tonight so I can get some more..?

Last edited:
I'm in bro 👍 remember though, that someone who isn't Me or Geti must host with fixed host on.

As for the name, I like Mallala, but finding a nice looking colour that hasn't yet been used by another team might take a bit of searching...
Oh and we must decide If this will be an Aussie exclusive team, I feel that if we open it to world wide we may get more members but also more network 🤬

Edit: Do you guys want me t make a video for the new team? I've got a tonne of left over SS footage (all though the colour's wrong) and a bit of spare time...
Maybe we could even get a room up tonight so I can get some more..?

I like mallala also, its just the color could be tricky. As for the video, I think we should start from scratch. I can get on tonight we'll just need a host..

Well, if you're gonna host, remember, public lobby with fixed host status. And Isnt Black and Yellow using yellow? :lol:

How about a orange colour on black or white rims?

Also, who shall lead the team?

Well, Im not too sure. Ive thrown together the mockup writeup. Just gotta tweak a few thing here and there. I also agree that an orange colour would be nice, but I think the rims should be different for each driver.

Also Hayden, I think Aussie Exclusive would be a smart move.

Ssssooooo colour is orange with black/white rims and will be called Team Mallala?
Im fine with that.

Back