Southern Sliderz - Australian Drift Team

• Thread starter ben_4224
  • 5,765 comments
I think I'll join your guys new team. So send me a link with the write up. ICY BOYS was dead before it started. *sigh*

We shouls have a photo sesh where a photographer can watch us syncronyse slide and drift. We should try doing that on Topgear or fuji. Big space for big slides

doaskid
Haha i see but digemons are better :D

Are you serious bro? Digemon is the biggest rip off since aussiemite :lol:

I dig the TVR Charmander orange, I'll give the logo a crack as well...

My humble attempt at the logo (i had to use paint because my Photoshop trial expired :banghead:...

Click the pic for big... So watdoyareckon?

Last edited:
i was gunna make a banner/logo but i don't think im gunna bother after seeing that, good job

Dont let me discourage you mate, i'm honestly not that happy with my logo, It just doesn't seem uniform.... Have a crack mate, competition breeds creation and now you have a benchmark you have something to beat 👍

MrDinosaw94
Dont let me discourage you mate, i'm honestly not that happy with my logo, It just doesn't seem uniform.... Have a crack mate, competition breeds creation and now you have a benchmark you have something to beat 👍

True true, i'm still coming to terms with using photoshop, i'll aim to get one done by the weekend

Yeah. Sharing the leadership would be better. One person sorting out the thread and online lounge would get a bit hectic. One person may be dedicated to a time to start a lounge online and others could talk of new events

Back