Southern Sliderz - Australian Drift Team

• Thread starter ben_4224
  • 5,765 comments
May as well get the full thing I spose, not worth $7 for two tracks.

Thats right. I just wanted the tracks and cars but it was $1 cheaper for everything. More for less!

I'll be getting this sometime. Might pop into EB Games and pick up a gift card tomorrow during lunch.

Hoping to have a slide with you lads sometime soon as I'm keen to meet some good lads so I can enjoy drifting some more.

I'll be getting this sometime. Might pop into EB Games and pick up a gift card tomorrow during lunch

Yea, well, thats what I tried doing this arvo, but Nooo they dont sell the Vouchers/Cards as they havent been sent any ever since the whole hack earlier this year.

Yea, well, thats what I tried doing this arvo, but Nooo they dont sell the Vouchers/Cards as they havent been sent any ever since the whole hack earlier this year.

Sigh,

Well I'm not using a credit card lol

Nismo34
Lol neither, so I walked across to the second shopping centre to Dick Smith and bought one there :lol:

Ha nice! I go to JB for that sort of stuff. Eb and Jb are directly beside each other in town

Well, I'm gonna post the write up for the new team in a few minutes, keep me covered.

It's been good SS.

EDIT: Thread has been posted.

Last edited:
So its been a while.. I've been having alot of problems at home lately, Dads back in hospital again as his cancer has spread, I wont say much about that because its a horrible story.. but I've recently gotten my butt back on GT5 and even gave the Benz a makeover.. check this out.

Back in black just doin' what she do best, on the limiter in the process.
TsukubaCircuit_1-4.jpg

TsukubaCircuit_3-2.jpg

TsukubaCircuit_2-2.jpg

Heath you might want to move over to the new team. Links in my sig. Also whats the benz called now?

Easiest way to upload pics? Imgur.com 👍

You can just drag a picture from a folder onto that website (yeah literally drag it onto your browser) and hit upload, then paste the direct link it gives you, onto here (using the insert-image button obviously) :sly:

Back