Southern Sliderz - Australian Drift Team

• Thread starter ben_4224
  • 5,765 comments
If we have Geti in charge of the thread, Stav/doas taking care of the lounges and me just helping out where i can it should work out pretty well. I was considering making an enjin site... thoughts?

Yeah, but the thing is I'd like an overlord that watches all lol.

Internet almost capped so I don't think I can get on tonight.

Ill be putting a picture up on my profile tomorrow hopefully to show what the cars will hopefully look like

Hey giys I was thinking of starting a V-TEC club and holding meets on Fridays at like 8PM the only thing is I suck at the write ups so I was wondering if someone could type it up and send it to me though PM and I'll use it for a V-TEC Club Thread. I can pay you in GT5.

Edit: Forgot to put in that is a 450PP limit and in Sport Softs.

Last edited:
370Z Charmander colour team car
picture.php

Hey giys I was thinking of starting a V-TEC club and holding meets on Fridays at like 8PM the only thing is I suck at the write ups so I was wondering if someone could type it up and send it to me though PM and I'll use it for a V-TEC Club Thread. I can pay you in GT5.

Edit: Forgot to put in that is a 450PP limit and in Sport Softs.

id be apart of this v-tec club, i love fanging around in little honda hatchbacks :D

yeah would be pretty cool :D, i just downloaded the lfs demo its pretty good considering i was using the arrow keys haha, i want my wheel back

I just thought of something that would be utterly insane: Reverse entry the Karussel corner on the Nurb.

Speaking of moving teams, hows that write up coming along?

And Im about to try it with my Z4 with the brand new paint job.👍

Reverse entry to the Carousel? :crazy:
How about reverse entry-ing the corkscrew :sly:

I smell a game of top trumps coming on...

Back