Southern Sliderz - Australian Drift Team

• Thread starter ben_4224
  • 5,765 comments
Won't forget it, just want to finalise this leadership crap and then we'll get it going.

I could work on keeping the thread updated if you want. My internets gone slow so If I hosted a lounge people would probably get disconnected

I could work on keeping the thread updated if you want. My internets gone slow so If I hosted a lounge people would probably get disconnected

I'm fine with updating the thread, you guys haven't figured out who is gonna lead the team and whatnot.

Well, I just ventured online. One thing I did notice: Everyone was playing "lets-hi-jack-the-japanese-Spa-and-Kart-space-rooms-and-wait-for-them-to-leave-so-we-can-be-host-and-race-what-we-want-around-here" :lol: And I can see why Kart space is Karts only. The pitlane is only wide enough for a go-kart...

Well, I just ventured online. One thing I did notice: Everyone was playing "lets-hi-jack-the-japanese-Spa-and-Kart-space-rooms-and-wait-for-them-to-leave-so-we-can-be-host-and-race-what-we-want-around-here" :lol: And I can see why Kart space is Karts only. The pitlane is only wide enough for a go-kart...

Haha lol I'm getting the whole pack. I only wanted tracks and cars but it was $1 cheaper to get it all

Hmm, well I think I have to wait 'till tomorrow to get them. Got no money left on PSN so need to go get a $30 voucher from EB... F10 at Spa... Cant bloody wait. X2011 at Spa... Might as well, right?

Epic, well the good thing is I can still enter a room even if I don't have the DLC for Spa or Kart Space.

Just got the whole DLC. Frig that RX7 is good! The Dodge can get some angle at Tsukuba! Spa would be perfect for a D1 drift sesh.

Just got the whole DLC. Frig that RX7 is good! The Dodge can get some angle at Tsukuba! Spa would be perfect for a D1 drift sesh.

The boys o'er here at D1NZ got ya covered. Eau Rouge is awesome sideways, as is the back twisty section between the straight after Eau Rouge and the bottom of the hill... Get some pretty sweet angle on the way down.

Nismo34
Look, Haydens idea will probably be the best, at least he has it all worked out...

You mean this Geti..? ;)

MrDinosaw94
If we have Geti in charge of the thread, Stav/doas taking care of the lounges and me just helping out where i can it should work out pretty well. I was considering making an enjin site... thoughts?

No one answered about the second bit though lol... I'm not thinking immediately but having our own site sometime in the near future would be a definite asset... Or maybe I can even edit the one we have... Hmmm

Mmk, well honestly for me it's a bit weird if you have a person in charge of the thread but that's just me IMO.

Last edited:
Mmk, well honestly for me it's a bit weird if you have a person in charge of the thread but that's just me IMO.

Well, how about you take point, Me and Skids can host when needed and whatnot and Hayden helping out where possible with whatever needs it, And plus, if we're going to get an Enjin site running, that'd give Hayden a job...

Making a new team as too many people are inactive on SS.

Well, how about you take point, Me and Skids can host when needed and whatnot and Hayden helping out where possible with whatever needs it, And plus, if we're going to get an Enjin site running, that'd give Hayden a job...

Ok, sounds alright.

Has anyone been drifting online with the Mallala team colours yet? I was sliding on Spa with D1NZ in the 370Z

Back