Southern Sliderz - Australian Drift Team

  • Thread starter Thread starter ben_4224
  • 5,765 comments
  • 249,808 views
Sorry havent been online much lately guys, been way to busy.

Keen to get on some time this week, thinking we should have a retro sliderz meet - bust out the old Japanese cars and hit up a few tracks

keeeen. I got the whole week off thanks to the earthquake, and still getting paid I think. :D

Have a lot of time to play ps3... 👍
 
keeeen. I got the whole week off thanks to the earthquake, and still getting paid I think. :D

Have a lot of time to play ps3... 👍

lol possibly the only good thing to come from the earthquake:sly:

we're you in the affected area?
 
yeah i know saw it a few days ago. was waiting to see if anyone would msg me about it :P

when is it ?

Head over to the original thread, I think they'll notify one of us when were battling or judging etc.
 
Oh yea, Stav, Ill be back in the good ole '10 Camaro. just letting you know.
 
lol possibly the only good thing to come from the earthquake:sly:

we're you in the affected area?

You could walk around my neighborhood and assume nothing had happened. Absolutely no damage around my part of town. Not so lucky in others though.
 
yeah it hit pretty badly.
 
well i find out tomorrow if i have a new job. so if so i wont be on as much during the week days. but i will be able to actually buy things for my project car LOL
 
project car LOL

What are you building?

Its been a while since ive collected my bobs race earnings, should be a nice wad of credits waiting for me haha
 
Geti, check your gift's 👍

Dunno when I'll get on next ***** been crazy last couple weeks...

@Ben pm me on psn or here if the Retro Slidez go ahead i'll be keen 👍

Don't spose anyone's after a set of GT-R Turbo's (on ebay min $1250-buy now @ $1750 for the pair - will consider offers) or an R34 GTR STD Front Mount ($200) , or a set of Mooneye's hubcaps? 13" will fit near all steel wheels (1x slightly scuffed $100) or a GT Edition PSP + GT-PSP + Killzone Lib ($150)?

http://tinyurl.com/4bgqbwg - Turb's on ebay... pm me if interested in anything else...

Oh bah bang 1900th post...we are bloody huge ;)

btw remote b-speccing the Bob's Geti have you shared any drivers from new acct, your name comes up but no drivers available...?
 
Last edited:
If any of you guys are doing remote racing, can you add my bob to the list? Much appreciated 👍
 
My ta22 celica Is ready for this retro meet when it's happens. Btw what happened to the Friday team meets, still occurring??
 
How do I join? I'd like to roll with you guys.
 
How do I join? I'd like to roll with you guys.

Sorry to be the bearer of bad news, but we are an all Australian drift team unless ben has decided otherwise.
 
Sorry to be the bearer of bad news, but we are an all Australian drift team unless ben has decided otherwise.

He could be like Yellomello? His accounts from HK but he's aussie.
 
He could be like Yellomello? His accounts from HK but he's aussie.

Hmmmm, true. Just ignore me. Not feeling very well, therefore not thinking straight. I took a look at his public profile and ben had said something so I dunno.
 
Well in due time he'll reply 👍
 
Geti, check your gift's 👍


btw remote b-speccing the Bob's Geti have you shared any drivers from new acct, your name comes up but no drivers available...?

Yea dude will check gifts soon. And no I havent shared a driver yet as I have been doing a fair bit of bspec lately to get a little more money to progress in a-spec. Will share when I get on.
 
How's the rebuild of your GT going?

any under 1m car's you want?
 
How's the rebuild of your GT going?

any under 1m car's you want?

The rebuilds going good, at lvl 17 apec and lvl 20 bspec from lvl 11 yesterday. There isnt really anything im in the need of right now. But thanks for your help.👍
 
Anyone getting on this afternoon?
 
Yea, I should be on later this arvo.
 
New beast I have in my lineup, 380RS Supperleggra or however it's spelt.
 
Hey guys, im CounterSteering, was just wondering if i can join
Southern Sliderz. Im from Queensland, Australia.
 
Back