Southern Sliderz - Australian Drift Team

  • Thread starter Thread starter ben_4224
  • 5,765 comments
  • 249,808 views
Alright. who wants to send me a gold chrome paint chip?... :D
 
Can Anyone tell me what level you can buy the '10 SS camaro at?
EDIT: Nevermind, game finished installing so I checked it for myself.
 
Last edited:
That suck's too as you will have lost an activation on your Geti01 account too..doesn't really matter if you don't game share, but it is kinda ****ed also Ié if you have a harddrive failure 5x times you will not be able to re activate your PSN ID, possibly not even with contacting sony support form my knowledge unless something has changed recently....

See Geti if you HAD duped, you would have a copy of your save game....

Duping isn't/wasn't all bad...

Backup Regularly!! It is a computer with important data, important data should be backed up 👍

Hot tip Vista and Above cannot format a fat32 drive ove 32GB's Helpful if your PS3 backup is over that amount...

So what you need todo is get gparted and format your external drive (advisable) to be bigger than PS3 HDD, gparted will allow you to format a drive OVER 32GB's in Fat32...trust me been there and done it 👍

If you have an external drive or and old pc hdd and a $30buck caddy from your local Chinese computer man, your set

End Backup Rant :)

P.S KZ3 PWN'z! ;)
 
Last edited:
Alright. who wants to send me a gold chrome paint chip?... :D

I traded away my baby to get a chrome gold :(...
Goodbye GTSR Super Snake, you are sorely missed...

I must say though, that the gold looks soooo awesome on everything :)
 
That suck's too as you will have lost an activation on your Geti01 account too..doesn't really matter if you don't game share, but it is kinda ****ed also Ié if you have a harddrive failure 5x times you will not be able to re activate your PSN ID, possibly not even with contacting sony support form my knowledge unless something has changed recently....

See Geti if you HAD duped, you would have a copy of your save game....

Duping isn't/wasn't all bad...

Backup Regularly!! It is a computer with important data, important data should be backed up 👍

Hot tip Vista and Above cannot format a fat32 drive ove 32GB's Helpful if your PS3 backup is over that amount...

So what you need todo is get gparted and format your external drive (advisable) to be bigger than PS3 HDD, gparted will allow you to format a drive OVER 32GB's in Fat32...trust me been there and done it 👍

If you have an external drive or and old pc hdd and a $30buck caddy from your local Chinese computer man, your set

End Backup Rant :)

P.S KZ3 PWN'z! ;)

Yes, Ok, duping isnt all that bad I spose. When I was looking for my thumbdrive the other night I was actually contemplating duping with my second account first just to get the hang of it. Eh well, thats in the past, I will now get into the habit of backing up at the end of each week.
 
mate let me know if I can help you out with any cars happy to pump any I can your way also start 6x bobs and im sure all of us will be happy to help you get some coin! will jump on tonite and share my x2010's for anyone to grind with

good luck bro ;)
 
Need to start training my bobs, I'm only level 7 in B-Spec.
 
mate let me know if I can help you out with any cars happy to pump any I can your way also start 6x bobs and im sure all of us will be happy to help you get some coin! will jump on tonite and share my x2010's for anyone to grind with

good luck bro ;)

Thanks man. Im off to a good start, already level 12 after about half hour to an hour play time earlier.

Need to start training my bobs, I'm only level 7 in B-Spec.

You think you need to train your bobs. Mine is level 0 lol.
Oh yea, about this team tournament, Im going to have to request a car change to the '08 dodge challenger if thats ok.
 
Eyy guys, sorry just got back from camping so haven't been on lately, for the comp I'll use my s2000 unless I need a higher powered car depending on track
 
Thanks man. Im off to a good start, already level 12 after about half hour to an hour play time earlier.



You think you need to train your bobs. Mine is level 0 lol.
Oh yea, about this team tournament, Im going to have to request a car change to the '08 dodge challenger if thats ok.

You need a Camaro? What mod's did it have? will build and send now if your keen (well a bit later tonight)
**** you can have my RM'd one if you want it's dark blu with gold rays?
 
The camaro I had was full tuned, carbon hood, imperial blue metallic. cheers man.
 
The camaro I had was full tuned, carbon hood, imperial blue metallic. cheers man.

Is that a camaro colour? if not what's it on?

If not tonight first thing in morning 👍 no stress
 
Yea its on the camaro. All good man, in your own time.
 
94 pages already? Sheesh. I really need to fire up GT5. Havent been on it in weeks.
 
I should start leaving my PS3 on server standby and B-Spec from school lol.
 
I should start leaving my PS3 on server standby and B-Spec from school lol.

Do it

Oi what's this about trading restrictions being lifted???

maybe my msg to Kaz got through!
 
If it's lifted, it would benefit trading in every way. I don't see how the ban restricted dupers anyway besides the X1.
 
If it's lifted, it would benefit trading in every way. I don't see how the ban restricted dupers anyway besides the X1.

It seems only until the 3rd of March ;(

I'm going to peg him again! infact I just did!

Guy's join twatter and re tweet my last tweet to Kaz if you ever want to be able to share the love of car's over 1m....

http://twitter.com/#!/justnotherhuman

DO IT!!!
 
@ Geti01

Your shiny new Camaro is nearly on the way bro ;) 👍
 
Wtf is the point of lifting it until the 3rd, that gives the average joe no time to trade.
 
It says in the news menu that its for people who might have traded a x1 or some huge priced car to have the opportunity to get it back. And that it was unfair for PD to limit cars being traded with no notice. Sorta something like that.
 
Camaro sent in 3.2.1....👍

683HP of Oc'd full cocked goodness sent your way dude ;)

What else you need / after? want an X2010 for the Bob's? can send tonight lemme know will need to add a diff psn-id 👍
 
Camaro sent in 3.2.1....👍

683HP of Oc'd full cocked goodness sent your way dude ;)

What else you need / after? want an X2010 for the Bob's? can send tonight lemme know will need to add a diff psn-id 👍

Thanks soo much, and I wouldnt mind an X2010 if youve got a spare one floating around.
 
So i just moved my move / eye into the study...

Drifting in arcade mode with incar with the head is SICK! to a point your always looking forward rather than out front of car...surprising works really well... 👍

Random

@Geti no worries dude pm'd acct to add
 
ok i just twatted on kaz twatter.
 
Sorry havent been online much lately guys, been way to busy.

Keen to get on some time this week, thinking we should have a retro sliderz meet - bust out the old Japanese cars and hit up a few tracks

@stavingo, everything sorted for the team battle? let me know if you need any help
 
Back