Southern Sliderz - Australian Drift Team

  • Thread starter Thread starter ben_4224
  • 5,765 comments
  • 249,892 views
@Stav
Yea, I also vote you to be spokesperson.
I'll use my Camaro '10 if I need to cover for someone.
 
What track are you going to vote for STAV

I can't cast my vote until you all tell me your cars you're using, I only need 3 more.

We also need a person to be a judge, which you guys can fight for :p
 
Last edited:
I already posted what i was using the 1st time you asked!
The same car that i used to beat you, the RX7 LOL
 
herp derp, I'm talking about the other three.

Need to name them?
 
Just leave there car choice out for now and edit your post when they say. Just sign the team up for now
 
Also need a judge, put you down?
 
No thanks. Lol. 1 of the others can do it. Maybe 1 of the reserve drivers?
 
Whatevz G, maybe Ben can decide that.
 
Hahah she bought the helghast edition and GT5 Sig ed as my Xmas pressie...

I've a good wife ;)

As stated the next two car's to who ever is next will go out tomorrow,

-Dav11 - 6:53.153 sent
-geti01 - 6:54.262 sent
-xx666Kris666xx - 6:56.921 HAHA Accendo
-Accendo1979 - 6:59.876 sent
-Ben-4224 - 7:04.058 sent
-Beast260au - 7.08.086 -Cunning Stunt Contender - GT40 What one was it again?
-cameron2123 - 7:21.195 - opt stream Z
-GlazeVZ - 7:21.370 - random or?
-DrifTa-AJV - 7:47.250 - Cunning Stunt Contender Random
-yellomello88 - 8:04.408 - Cunning Stunt Contender MKIV

was the Mkiv man :) cheer :D
 
Mk4 to beast and opt z to Cam today...at some point fekking busy...

Bloody installed KZ3 last night watched intro played 5 min's haven't gotten back yet GRRRRRR
 
Haha, get into those noobs!
 
well my BOB has enjoyed a few races in the X1.. hope that might improve how he drives in online races.
 
So who's gonna be the judge for the team H2H?
 
Beast MK IV is sent, Cam Zed will be tomorrow, then who ever's next 👍
 
So who's gonna be the judge for the team H2H?

Just nominate someone mate... put crackz down for now - he has a headset so that makes things easier with judging.
 
Cheers kris :D whats this new update all about??
 
V1.07 update

[Other Changes]
- Cars worth over 1,000,000 Cr. (including gift car coupons) are now prohibited from being traded to prevent issues during the trading process. When lending and borrowing cars between friends, please use the car loan system.

F@#K THAT...sorry guy's to anyone who didn't get a prize car as intended...if this get's changed I will send later...

Or pick something under a mil...

I'm tipping this will also screw duping in the arse...

Not FU&KING IMPRESSED!!!

I friggen hope that MKIV comes through Beast...

As someone with two copies of the game, I can honestly say...I'm soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo dirty right now...
 
Last edited:
sure did man :) just scraped in i think
 
just playing with the track editor thingy... its really crap. id love it is they had something like Mod nation. now THAT WAS A TRACK EDITOR
 
just playing with the track editor thingy... its really crap. id love it is they had something like Mod nation. now THAT WAS A TRACK EDITOR


DAMN STRAIGHT! MNR TE PWNS the absolute **** out of GT CM...

edit I am so about to abuse Kaz on twitter about this ******** trading lark...I'm sure someone already has...
 
Last edited:
maybe i should make a twatter so i can twatt on kaz twatt..... Wait... did i just miss spell something??
 
maybe i should make a twatter so i can twatt on kaz twatt..... Wait... did i just miss spell something??

do it

justnotherhuman Kris Lipman
@Kaz_Yamauchi not impressed by new car trading restrictions I have 2x PS3's and 2x GT5 now I can't send 1m+ car's between my two ps3's WHY! 👍
 
Just nominate someone mate... put crackz down for now - he has a headset so that makes things easier with judging.

Ok, done deal.
 
you guys might enjoy this vid very much :)
Got to love the MCM Boy's. this is a feature film they just completed and goes for 58mins
Hope u guys do enjoy :)

 
Anyone up for a slide later this arvo?
 
Anyone up for a slide later this arvo?

Oh how I would love to. Unfortunatly, the PS3 packed it in. Doesnt appear to want to run anymore. It turns on, but wont load the user menu. So, im ****ed for now.

EDIT: Managed to get into the recovery menu (when ps3 in standby mode, hold eject and power at the same time, wait for the single beep, then the double beep, release then follow prompts) I am now restoring file system.

EDIT2:File restore failed. Restored PS3 sytem instead. Is now working. Ive lost everything though.
 
Last edited:
Oh how I would love to. Unfortunatly, the PS3 packed it in. Doesnt appear to want to run anymore. It turns on, but wont load the user menu. So, im ****ed for now.

EDIT: Managed to get into the recovery menu (when ps3 in standby mode, hold eject and power at the same time, wait for the single beep, then the double beep, release then follow prompts) I am now restoring file system.

EDIT2:File restore failed. Restored PS3 sytem instead. Is now working. Ive lost everything though.

Dude I feel your pain...Been there twice before, I would recommend getting it back up etc and taking a backup so at least if it happens again you don't have to re download everything etc etc..

You poor bastard ;( I take it no backup?
 
Nup, No backup. I was actually going to back it up the other day but I couldnt find my thumbdrive.

That makes me think. Why dont PD develop a system the PS3 uploads all the game data to a secure server, as a mandatory backup. It will also help them cut down on duping etc. (sorry to all you dupers out there) it will also just take another smallish download after a system crash like this, and you are back to exactly where you were before. Just an idea.... Or even if it just lists everything that you have on the game, then it downloads the list, and gives you everything on that list.
 
Last edited:
Back