Sparco Drift team Closed

ill just put it in photoshop later

That'd be against CC (Creative Commons) rules of the original artist. Anything else you want to breach?

Also, try use illustrious spelling and grammar when in the forms. Don't double post either, you have an 'Edit' but for that.

Note: I'm not bashing on your team. I'm merely trying to get you off on the right foot before someone tries to sue you.

If you want to give off a good impression with your first post, try not to use just a massive wall of text. Add pictures of the team possibly and little profiles of the team members, would work well and show you're team is dedicated to it's members.

I'm off, hope you don't take this the wrong way and good luck also!

That'd be against CC (Creative Commons) rules of the original artist. Anything else you want to breach?

Also, try use illustrious spelling and grammar when in the forms. Don't double post either, you have an 'Edit' but for that.

Note: I'm not bashing on your team. I'm merely trying to get you off on the right foot before someone tries to sue you.

If you want to give off a good impression with your first post, try not to use just a massive wall of text. Add pictures of the team possibly and little profiles of the team members, would work well and show you're team is dedicated to it's members.

I'm off, hope you don't take this the wrong way and good luck also!

nah it's all good bro i just have to download photoshop then im gunna have the logo with Sarco Drift team underneath with a bunch of little Sparco S's around it

im also having trouble getting any photo's uploaded onto the thread.
i try to use the insert photo tab and i also have most of my photo's on flickr so i try to use the link for the photo and when i try to preview i get a red X!!

Last edited:
Just be careful still with using a registered copyright logo. I still would do the right thing and ask Sparco.

On the other hand, Good luck from TEAM Drop5!

SparcoSmoke
What's the best way to get photo's from my computer onto the site?

Go on the internet browser on PS3 and save them, then go on GTP on ur PS3 and upload them... well that's how I do it.

Go on the internet browser on PS3 and save them, then go on GTP on your PS3 and upload them... well that's how I do it.

Yes, but not everyone uses their PS3 for the internet. If you are using a computer you can upload them to a thumbdrive and plug it right into your computer.

Yes, but not everyone uses their PS3 for the internet. If you are using a computer you can upload them to a thumbdrive and plug it right into your computer.

oh i've gotten that far but for me to upload them to the site it's telling me i have to use a url so i tried putting the photo's on flickr and i use the url (im guessing it's the url for the actual site rather than the photo it's self) and then i get the red X and i mainly want to use computer rather than my ps3 because i photoshoped a couple and they look mint plus i wanna make my own logo

the Sparco logo is actually from google and all i did was enter the url and for some reason it worked like a champ

Last edited:
If you use Flickr you have to make sure you use the URL from the picture. Get the BB Code and only use the url in the [*img][/*img] brackets. Only make sure you take out the *

If you use Flickr you have to make sure you use the URL from the picture. Get the BB Code and only use the url in the [*img][/*img] brackets. Only make sure you take out the *

yo thanks bro u saved my computer from getting tossed :lol: the problem was i was taking the whole thing and copying in rather than taking the last little section off i greatly appriciate this

> 👎

I join your room today (4:00Est) And you Kick me out of the room
cause im 'French', I do nothing wrong in your room and I respect
all who was in.. **(+) You tell me, ''You don't trust French ppl''

Team Sparco are DQ for me untill you send me some excuse about that..

Like I read up in your OP :

Hello Fellow Drifter here at Sparco we are a fair team. we don't discriminate between age, gender, color or religion
RULES
Must respect other drivers (even non-members)

Very bad 1st meet with the Leader of Team Sparco

DriftAsator
> 👎

Hello Fellow Drifter here at Sparco we are a fair team. we don't discriminate between age, gender, color or religion
RULES

Oh wooooow! And drift asator is a good drifter too.

DriftAsator
> 👎

RULES

See, there's your problem, they said nothing about ethnicity or nationality...lol

haha nah bro it's just i don't trust anyone i don't know with a sparco lobby plus i also asked u to leave so u could get right back in. but u declined to leave so i kicked you. it was nothing personal and haha i was just joking about the french thing did u not hear everyone laughing at it. it's was funny though

> 👎

RULES

haha nah bro it's just i don't trust anyone i don't know with a sparco lobby plus i also asked u to leave so u could get right back in. but u declined to leave so i kicked you. it was nothing personal and haha i was just joking about the french thing did u not hear everyone laughing at it. it's was funny though

ROFL!!! Canada on Canada Crime!!!

it's just to easy for someone to come into the lobby and ask to join the team and have someone else lie and unofficially get them to join the team (i've already had it happen twice) and because there is also someone stalking some on in that party it was better off having her in control so she could kick the crazy who was stalking her

As and added fact I did also ask you to leave. But I guess you didn't respond.

Last edited:
Its all good sparco, alot of people on GTP get offended fast. Il still come kick it with you guys anytime. Asator is cool and I drifted with him many times 👍

Good luck with your team.

Hopefully this Canada and Kicking thing can be left behind so we can drift.
And as spank_ur_mom said, please stop double posting = don't post two or more messages in a row.

Please stop double posting

Good luck with your team.

Hopefully this Canada and Kicking thing can be left behind so we can drift.
And as spank_ur_mom said, please stop double posting = don't post two or more messages in a row.

My Bad

Im still trying to get used to the rules, I'd usually just say what I want and then walk away

Last edited:
Photo's from our last photoshoot

Almost Perfect - Sparco--Smoke and Sparco--DK

Little bit late but whatever - Sparco--Smoke and Sparco--DK

Note: We didn't even touch. But was close - Sparco--Smoke and Sparco--DK

Here at Sparco we are a very close team - Sparco--Smoke and Sparco--DK

SparcoSmoke
Photo's from our last photoshoot
http://www.flickr.com/photos/sparcosmoke/6475844837/
Almost Perfect - Sparco--Smoke and Sparco--DK
http://www.flickr.com/photos/sparcosmoke/6475783795/
Little bit late but whatever - Sparco--Smoke and Sparco--DK
http://www.flickr.com/photos/sparcosmoke/6475967455/
Note: We didn't even touch. But was close - Sparco--Smoke and Sparco--DK
http://www.flickr.com/photos/sparcosmoke/6475894233/
Here at Sparco we are a very close team - Sparco--Smoke and Sparco--DK

I think they would probably look better if you didnt add all the "doodles" to them.

Back