Sparco Drift team Closed

2ebh0lz.jpg

Sorry i haven't been on lately, i have been recently kicked out of the house and was living with mu father. Then my step mom and dad are divorcing so y dad and i both had to leave. With that bring said, im pretty much homeless and taking on a second job to make ends meet. I only have one month from graduation so it wont be so bad. I didnt get the car because plans fell through (again) so im now looking for a 240sx with sr-20 swap and i will upgrade the turbo and straight pipe it. I plan on then welding the diff. So i can drift my 240. Im most likely going to get a s13 (its equal value to my honda) and my friends 600cc bike. She a nice crouch rocket and i look forward to getting either or, or possibly both. I look forward to drifting with you guys again and i will probably suck when i do, but i will be hanging out with yall. Much love and luck, Blitz Elite.

Sorry i haven't been on lately, i have been recently kicked out of the house and was living with mu father. Then my step mom and dad are divorcing so y dad and i both had to leave. With that bring said, im pretty much homeless and taking on a second job to make ends meet. I only have one month from graduation so it wont be so bad. I didnt get the car because plans fell through (again) so im now looking for a 240sx with sr-20 swap and i will upgrade the turbo and straight pipe it. I plan on then welding the diff. So i can drift my 240. Im most likely going to get a s13 (its equal value to my honda) and my friends 600cc bike. She a nice crouch rocket and i look forward to getting either or, or possibly both. I look forward to drifting with you guys again and i will probably suck when i do, but i will be hanging out with yall. Much love and luck, Blitz Elite.

Oh snap dude that really sucks
I actually don't know what to say bro
not knowing were you are going to sleep the next day is terrible dude
Ya man can't wait till you come back bro
we will even save you a vip spot in our rooms for you:lol:

Sparco--Nammer has left Sparco because he has lost intrest in GT5 and unfortunatly I have too but I will come on from time to time but I am leaving Sparco I will stay on Sparco--smoke but I will be more like a friend to the team so If anyone would like to step up as a new leader that would be fine If no one wants to step up then the team will dispan

Nammer and Smoke have left the team so i will be stepping up as leader of Team Sparco. I will also be starting a new thread and Smoke will close this thread. Smoke and Nammer will always be a part of this team and are welcome to come back anytime they want.

Sparco--Rawr has steped up as the New Sparco Drift Team leader:)
And I am no longer the Sparco Drift Team leader
And Sparco--Rawr Will be making a new thread so when I ask I would appriciate it if a Moderater would close the thread
But not yet Ill let you know when!
well it was fun for about 6 months but I just don't have the time I used to have and I hope when I do have time that I can pass iniciation :lol:
oh and Rawr lambo is going to make that video just he first has to get a dizzle and then hes gunna make it

Back