Sparco Drift team Closed

SparcoSmoke
The doodles is our calling card. it's to emphizise the fact the we are a team that is 50% serious and 50% goofs

Glad to see more teams out there that aren't all serious all the time. 👍

And there are the originals!​
Ya people are way to serious on this site

Last edited:
If anyone whats we are shooting a leapfrog style photoshoot now in Sparco--DK's lounge
Or not never mind

Last edited:
Photography tip - Lower the Shutter Speed and use Panning Mode 3.

What does panning mode do?

Panning - This setting is available only in Replay Photomode. Quote from gran-turismo.com:

Mode 1: The camera stays in a fixed position and turns to follow the car. Because the car's distance from the camera varies, this can cause it to blur slightly.

Mode 2: The camera moves with the car. When taking a photo of a cornering or spinning car, focus will be centred on the middle of the car, which can cause the front and rear to go slightly out of focus.

Mode 3: The camera moves with the car, and is positioned face-on to the front of the vehicle. This allows you to take a photo where the car is sharply in focus, and only the background becomes blurred.

Almost Perfect - Sparco--Smoke and Sparco--DK

Just so you know, it's not the point of being behind the other car, but besides it. (just a pointer towards tandeming with other teams)

Anyway, good luck with the team from Burst! (Hope to see you around sometime.)

Just so you know, it's not the point of being behind the other car, but besides it. (just a pointer towards tandeming with other teams)

Anyway, good luck with the team from Burst! (Hope to see you around sometime.)

oh we weren't tandeming we were playing leap frog. A guy rips to the inside and the other guy has to hug the outside line and we try to pass each other as many time as we can in 1 run. I find it's harder than tandeming because you have to adjust constantly and it also take quite a bit of communication and focus plus it improves throttle awairenesss because it's much harder to take an outside line than an inside line for various reasons. Plus the driver has to have good awareness of where his wheels are, too low and you smack the other driver and too high and you go off track.

Last edited:
Sparco Schedule *schedule may be subject to change*
Thers is a Redsuns DriftDay open from today till 18TH so I would encourage members to visit because it's a fun meet and greet style atmosphere
16TH we will have a Team Practice Lobby open to anyone
17TH there maybe aanother practice lobby (I wan't be there cause I'll be bussy getting 🤬 faced haha)
18TH is free for anything

👍
Sparco Schedule *schedule may be subject to change*
Thers is a Redsuns DriftDay open from today till 18TH so I would encourage members to visit because it's a fun meet and greet style atmosphere
16TH we will have a Team Practice Lobby open to anyone
17TH there maybe aanother practice lobby (I wan't be there cause I'll be bussy getting 🤬 faced haha)
18TH is free for anything

Link to the page:tup: https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?t=235266 Come out and join I would like to meet many new teams and just go back to the roots of drifting.

Sorry guys it got filled in about 15 minutes so I will try to keep space tomorrow night.

Yeah I can host stuff well. My router and internet speed is prime. I'm down for a photo-shoot tomorrow.

Haha I do too Haha

Me 2, one thing I dont like... your connection lastnight Lol... I wanted to slide, only problem was you were sliding all OVER the place lol... including through my car haahah... gotta try again Smoke! :sly:

Me 2, one thing I dont like... your connection lastnight Lol... I wanted to slide, only problem was you were sliding all OVER the place lol... including through my car haahah... gotta try again Smoke! :sly:

Haha my internet is garbage. Most times I can't even see my own members.
It sucks though cause my mom works for rogers so we get a huge discount on rogers services but we only have a rogers wireless here (🤬 YOU BELL) so we got the roger's HUB and it sucks 👎

Yeah your connection could use a tad of "fresh" in its daily diet. Hope to see you not lagging like a mofo in a room tonight though!

It's wierd cause I usually don't "lagg" I just can't see anybody and if my internet doesn't agree with someone i eather get kicked or anyone who comes in after words I just can't see until that person who my internet doesn't like leaves then and it only happens in gt5 nver have huge problems in stuff like BF3 or COD
but I'll try the clear system cache, I have tried it before and didn't really help. plus my NAT type is 3 (whatever that means)

I noticed that yesterday when we were in suzuka. GT5 does have that issue though espessially if the quality settings are at 5 stars or whatever.
Edit: Just noticed I'm a lady bug. What a boss.

Back