Spec 2.0?

Messages
1,068
United States
Michigan
Messages
OriginalCheezIt
Do you think we will see a Spec 2.0? If so, what do you think it will include?
 
Mars rover. Like Kaz said having the most realistic environment including the night sky is very important and from certain tracks at certain times of the year you can see Mars, so it makes sense that the Mars Rover bot would make it in after they finish with the x2014 content.
 
The next major update will include Course Maker, B-Spec, not sure what it will be call Update 2.0, Spec 2.0?.
Hopefully improved AI.

man, has there been ANY word on this stuff? I've heard from many people about the "big" update but nothing official in a long time.
 
I know :(.. but hey.. dreaming is what we actualy do when playing GT6 right? :p
hes-right-you-know-93164244350.jpeg
 
I know :(.. but hey.. dreaming is what we actualy do when playing GT6 right? :p

I have goals, dreams are for other people. :sly: But yea, I know what you're saying. I would ride around the streets of Detroit here nude, on horseback, if we ever got a livery editor. :lol: (Sorry, didn't mean to leave you with such a horrific thought. :lol::lol:)
 
man, has there been ANY word on this stuff? I've heard from many people about the "big" update but nothing official in a long time.

From the news page:

You mentioned the Senna content in May, can you give us any sort of timeline as to when we can expect the other major features to be released, such as the Course Maker, online community features, etc.?

We don’t have a definite order yet of things, but, you know, January, February, March, April, May, etc., we have updates planned for each of those months, and there are actually more things too which we still can’t mention! [Laughs.]

“We do already have a big update coming in December, and in January there will probably be two big updates. And that’s because there’s a lot of things, such as the unveiling of new cars, which we have no control over.”

https://www.gtplanet.net/kazunori-yamauchi-gt6-launch-interview/
 
In about 2 years or so, similar to the pattern in GT5.
 
Do you think we will see a Spec 2.0? If so, what do you think it will include?
I would say 2.0 is along way off right now. There will likely be several more updates before it gets there, no way of knowing what will be added nor if maybe some of the things they have said would be added may not make it.

We will just have to wait and see but I would say that is at least 6 months-1 year and many updates away
 
(Sorry, didn't mean to leave you with such a horrific thought. :lol::lol:)

Too late now ...:banghead:



But i'll join you for a nude run if Kasz descides to give us a livery editor:cool:
 
Ah, only if you're female, otherwise I'll fly solo. :lol:

Man, this thread got weird quick. :lol:


i'm no female.. but i'll send you my inflatable love doll..she's female-ish...

Right so whats in update2.0? :D
 
The Veyron will come with a huge pink #YOLO sign on the sides that the kids will crash straight into the wall of SSX at 300+ mph...
I laughed so much I almost fell off my dinosaur
 
New sounds to replace the "placeholders!" It's the only thing I care for.
 
Yup... she's definitely from Westland... can't confuse that city with any other place on earth...

Not sure if that's a compliment or not. :lol::confused:

Have you been here or lived here before? Westland is a great suburb of Detroit as far as I'm concerned. I lived in a few suburbs here, including Romulus, (Her dad lives there) Bellville, Wyandotte, and Lincoln Park to name a few. Even skated around Eminem's old neighborhood (8 Mile) for awhile.

Another video of her here.

I have tried to get her to switch to decaf, but she won't listen. :lol:
 
I'd like the Endurance races to be put back in...

i would love those and obviously better AI in those races
i hope they fix the sounds a bit
 
More races in S class, manufacturer events.
More VGT cars, just wishes.
 
Ha ha, I hate that thing but that's what she wanted. I myself have a 2003 Dodge Durango 4x4 and wouldn't trade it for anything.


So you are the perfect couple!
What she saves on fuel with her eco-satan's ride, you make up with your petrol-guzzling Durango.. NICE!:cheers:
 
So you are the perfect couple!
What she saves on fuel with her eco-satan's ride, you make up with your petrol-guzzling Durango.. NICE!:cheers:

Yep, works out pretty good. :lol:
 
Back