Spec FRS Racing SeriesOpen 

• Thread starter JakeKing39
  • 126 comments
United States
NJ Motorsports Park
Jethro_King
KeV_AdmJjhYVwkSeMBUj0rcay3QglJuZ_kv9vs5BB46D8M8L9V4TnBR4tkVSvDErzVs5x5sQ119Yrf7-Di7_gRnQuuYDa6spyGXniYPLjaFsnq7drLb2B8tOrehsJaBsy6tSX9c

Spec FRS Racing Series

Welcome to my Spec FRS Racing Series. This series is a serious racing series that will include a championship and spec racing. The racing series will consist of a realistic racing schedule. Please keep this series in mind and think about joining.

Last edited:
SPECS
Car: 2012 Scion FRS
Horsepower: 198 Performance Points: 407
Tires: Sports Hard
Stock body. No Body Kits, Flat Floors, or wings allowed.
Stock engine and exhaust. No turbos or superchargers allowed.
LSD and Carbon Driveshaft must be installed.
Fully Customizable Dog-Clutch Transmission must be installed.
Twin Clutch and Triple Clutches aren't allowed to be installed.
Carbon Hood must be installed.
Must have stock suspension.
Stock Brakes only.

RULES
This series will consist of 8 teams and 16 drivers or more pertaining to how many people join.
The races will be 45 minute races or 1 hour races depending on the track.
Qualifying will be 10 minutes long. It will be Solo Run Qualifying.
Races will be held on Friday nights. At 7PM(est) the room will open. At 8PM(est) Qualifying will start. At 8:30PM(est) the race will start.
There will be a spec check before every Qualifying.
The races will start with a standing start with a False Start Check.
ABS is optional.
No avoidable contact can be made.

You must have two wheels in between the white lines at all times. Curbs count as off the track.
Tire wear and fuel consumption will be set to normal.
No boost, and Slipstream will be set to real.
Have fun.

Last edited:
Schedule
European Tour:
Week 1 @ Brands Hatch Grand Prix Circuit
Week 2 @ Silverstone Grand Prix Circuit
Week 3 @ Autodromo Nazionale Monza
Week 4 @ Nurburgring GP/F
Japanese Tour:
Week 5 @ Suzuka Circuit 2014
Week 6 @ Fugi Speedway F
United States Tour:
Week 7 @ Mazda Laguna Seca
Week 8 @ Indianapolis Road Course
Week 9 @ Daytona Road Course
PDI Round
Week 10 @ Midfield Raceway

Give me some suggestions on when I should start the season. Thanks.

Last edited:
Make sure if you are looking into the series, sign up and tell me if and when you would like to start practice races.

I'm liking the sounds of this series so far, and everything works for me currently. I've chosen to sign up and I am now completing the sign up form. :cheers:

Just to clarify:

- By "stock brakes" I'm assuming you mean racing brakes are prohibited, but what about altering the car's brake balance?

- By "tire wear and fuel consumption will be set to real" do you mean set to normal?

Just to clarify:

- By "stock brakes" I'm assuming you mean racing brakes are prohibited, but what about altering the car's brake balance?

- By "tire wear and fuel consumption will be set to real" do you mean set to normal?
You may adjust your brake balance. Yes, I meant normal for tire wear and fuel consumption. Thanks for pointing that out.

I might plan on setting up a practice race on the weekend. Would you think about attending?
I'll be out of town this weekend but maybe sometime next week. I sent you a friend request on PSN so if you see me on, shoot me a message.

If you are bored tonight, I'll be racing in the series in my signature. Check it out if you are free, otherwise hopefully we can test next week.

I'll be out of town this weekend but maybe sometime next week. I sent you a friend request on PSN so if you see me on, shoot me a message.

If you are bored tonight, I'll be racing in the series in my signature. Check it out if you are free, otherwise hopefully we can test next week.
Awesome man. Don't know if I can race tonight, but I will send you a message.

Back