Spec FRS Racing SeriesOpen 

• Thread starter JakeKing39
  • 126 comments
Are there any times during the week that you are free to test? I'm usually only able to get on right after work for an hour, so around 4pm-5pm EST.

I put about 20 miles on my new Scion FR-S race car last night. I am terrible at tuning so it's going to take me awhile to get the transmission sorted out.

7Iv5p3rehv69JBZin_0.jpg

I might be able to. 👍
Awesome, can't wait.
I put about 20 miles on my new Scion FR-S race car last night. I am terrible at tuning so it's going to take me awhile to get the transmission sorted out.
Cool. This transmission is weird to a degree, but we gotta wait 'till Friday to see if they are good competition cars. I really chose these cars because they are somewhat simple.
I work and finish around 8:00 - 8:30 pm.. Then I have to go bed cause I go to work a 3:00 am Saturday. sorry :(
That sucks. How about on the weekend? I will probably get bored and try set something up.

Last edited:
Hey guys, opening up a practice race room in between 7:30-8:00 est tonight. @Johnny1996 Sent you a friend request. Let me know what tracks you guys wanna race on. Any other changes will be notified on this thread.

Hey guys, should I make this league available for the 86 GT and Subaru BRZ? Honestly, I think one manufacture is easier.

Latest Posts

Back