Spec FRS Racing SeriesOpen 

• Thread starter JakeKing39
  • 126 comments
Just made a club in the Community. Club ID #= 10200739 or the title is Spec FRS Racing Series. Thanks and I sent you all an invitation to it also.

Any where between now and 9pm. You choose the time.
Well that might just work then. However, I'll have to do a couple of things shorty. I should be able to make it to a room at around 8:00 or 8:30 if nothing changes.

Well, the things that had to be taken care of took much longer than I had expected. :(

I can't do anything now, but regardless, there's always next time I guess. :indiff:

saturday evening ? maybe Sunday, Ill be on my ps3 so if I see you online ill put my gt6 in and send you a pm
Maybe tomorrow if I'm free. Today, I was in the shop for 14 hours replacing my brother clutch on his BMW 323 is.

Has this series started yet? I would be very interested in joining if I still can.
Yes you can still join. Feel free to sign up by clicking the sign-up link on the first page. Looking forward to you signing up. IDK when the series will begin.

Having a great holiday, now that I found this thread....

Hello, just joined up this forum for Spec racing. Very interested in getting in on this as it's tough to find realistic people online looking to hone their race craft.
Little about myself, I'm from Canada, own and do the equivalent of Solo1 with an FRS and looking on ways to improve. And with exception to the G-Forces and brake feel, it's actually a pretty good representation of the vehicle. I was hoping for something closer to stock if anybody's interested, but beggars can't be choosers. Spec is good enough for me.
As for the transmission, I guess it's is there because of the different tracks?
Also a question about the curbs.... in the rules it's saying
"You must have two wheels in between the white lines at all times. Curbs count as off the track."

I climb up the curbs, and at times even pass them, but as long as you have two wheels on the other side of the curb, it's deemed OK. Is this saying that just getting on the curbs count as off track?
Does the GT6 "computer refereee Penalty" not address this?.
As an FYI, haven't did any online racing since GT5, and only with a fellow racer in a blue moon.

Thanks!
Alan

Thanks Alan! Don't forget to click the link to sign up for the whole thing. GT6's key difference is graphics, suspension movement, etc. Yes, I say curbs count as off-track because some curbs are a whole car length and people use them as a time advantage. Getting on the curbs is okay as long as you have 2 wheels inbetween the white line. So sign-up, set-up a Spec car and maybe we can practice together. Thank you for your consideration and commitment!

Oh, that's a shame, well, I guess just go with 168.

BTW, what is the rules regarding SRF, and Active steering? I would prefer that stuff be banned to be honest.
Traction control is a grey area, but I don't really think having it on benefits anybody anyway.
I agree with allowing ABS as there isn't enough feed back to prevent total lockup easily.

Oh, that's a shame, well, I guess just go with 168.

BTW, what is the rules regarding SRF, and Active steering? I would prefer that stuff be banned to be honest.
Traction control is a grey area, but I don't really think having it on benefits anybody anyway.
I agree with allowing ABS as there isn't enough feed back to prevent total lockup easily.
Yeah, everything is not allowed except ABS. And you can only have single digit or 2 digit numbers.

It depends. If they are stock, then just say stock.
Just finished signing in. Really looking forward to these upcoming races!
City of Arts and Sciences - Night_5.jpg
City of Arts and Sciences - Night_6.jpg

Back