Spec GTP: Formula Mazda - Series Complete!

• Thread starter SlipZtrEm
  • 272 comments

Stock or Tuned? Which tracks would you prefer?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I'll be there in the back right alongside you. We can comment on the race going on in front of us like an episode of Mystery Science Theater 3000 or Statler and Waldorf from the Muppets.

Updated with GTPlanet logos.

What version of Lime Rock are we racing on? There are four layouts.
I think we are doing Laguna seca today. 👍

I've just got home, so I'll turn on the system and start a private room. I'll add anybody here I'm missing too.

A short practice is fine by me. :)

Since we all know each other they'd be nice, but by no means required. I'll have mine on.

Well this is a problem. I can't connect to the servers.

XB1 resetting...

(EDIT) For those that don't have me on XBL, same name as here. Add me! :)

Doesn't seem like anyone is talking yet. I'll likely only chime in when necessary, unless my other half turns down her music. Don't want to leave you guys with that.

Heh. I was looking for the "end of race timer" option to extend it for people, before I realized it's not needed on a timed race. DERP.

Shame this doesn't record lap times as well. Oh well... here we go!

I was really hoping that with all the trouble we had starting, when I got forcibly disconnected halfway through the first lap we would restart, but...
Great use of an hour, staring at the lobby screen and doing <4 laps of racing. Thanks.

Hope the race is fun for those of you who actually got to do it. Was looking like it would be.

I was really hoping that with all the trouble we had starting, when I got forcibly disconnected halfway through the first lap we would restart, but...
Great use of an hour, staring at the lobby screen and doing <4 laps of racing. Thanks.

Hope the race is fun for those of you who actually got to do it. Was looking like it would be.

I spent 40 minutes controlling nothing but wild oversteer. It was fun I suppose, but if I can't get it tuned, I'll probably quietly remove myself.

Latest Posts

Back