Special colour CAR codes

• Thread starter hardtofind
  • 62 comments
Hi folks.i was away for a while.but i m back and full working on tracks and cars again.
happy news i found codes for special coloured cars.
the code is little buggy now but works .

_C0 LAMBORGHINI
_L 0x216454E4 0x000005CF

_C0 veyron
_L 0x216454E4 0x000005D2

_C0 corvette
_L 0x216454E4 0x000005D0

_C0 Enzo
_L 0x216454E4 0x000005CE

The others will follow soon.
edit:
_C0 GTR
_L 0x216454E4 0x000005D1

_C0 CITROEN
_L 0x216454E4 0x000005D6

_C0 MERCEDES
_L 0x216454E4 0x000005E1

dont use all of them at the same time.use one by one.
code replaces panoz in the shop with the selected car.you have to enter the code and than wait (or edit the day ) buy the car.the car will be panoz icon but if you enter car detail you will see the car.in menus still you see panoz but you get the car.and to drive the car the code must be on.if you change the code you get the new car but other dissappears.simply enter the code for desired car and it disables the others.
i dont know why but ai acts strange with this code.i will look for that too. :d
for now enjoy the cars. :)
i will work on the code this is very early sample.
it can be modify to buy from desired manufacturer.but it takes time to find the codes and replace them.

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    22.3 KB · Views: 86
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    21.1 KB · Views: 81
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    26.1 KB · Views: 81
  • 4.jpg
    4.jpg
    30.1 KB · Views: 70
  • 5.jpg
    5.jpg
    27.7 KB · Views: 65
  • 6.jpg
    6.jpg
    21 KB · Views: 67
  • 7.jpg
    7.jpg
    30.6 KB · Views: 72
  • 8.jpg
    8.jpg
    22.4 KB · Views: 82
Last edited:
Hi folks.i was away for a while.but i m back and full working on tracks and cars again.
happy news i found codes for special coloured cars.
the code is little buggy now but works .

_C0 LAMBORGHINI
_L 0x216454E4 0x000005CF

_C0 veyron
_L 0x216454E4 0x000005D2

_C0 corvette
_L 0x216454E4 0x000005D0

_C0 Enzo
_L 0x216454E4 0x000005CE

The others will follow soon.

dont use all of them at the same time.use one by one.
code replaces panoz in the shop with the selected car.you have to enter the code and than wait (or edit the day ) buy the car.the car will be panoz icon but if you enter car detail you will see the car.in menus still you see panoz but you get the car.and to drive the car the code must be on.if you change the code you get the new car but other dissappears.simply enter the code for desired car and it disables the others.
i dont know why but ai acts strange with this code.i will look for that too. :d
for now enjoy the cars. :)
i will work on the code this is very early sample.
it can be modify to buy from desired manufacturer.but it takes time to find the codes and replace them.

DUDE! YOU'RE freaking legend!

im giving it a shot now will give feedback on it if it works!

UPDATE!: CODE WORKS BRILLIANTLY! will be hard for people to use it if they dont know how to skip days but hey, if you can't manage that than you wont be able to work THIS code out either!
brilliant work HARDTOFIND!
next for you is tracks and HYBRIDING!

EDIT: HAVE YOU FOUND THE CITROEN YET? THERE WAS SP edition for that too wasnt there?

Last edited:
WOW, this is SWEEEEEET

Hardtofind, you da man!!!!!

I'm going to try it out now.

Weird. You don't even have to buy a Panoz. Using the code will put the car in your garage (Like the ZR1) Hit the code, then go to Chevy and all of a sudden there are 2 Panoz in my Chevy garage and they are white ZR1's when I select them. I did the same for Lambo, and its the same.

But I already owned a Panoz, maybe you need to have that car already...

But it works, I'm making a Video for this now :) Yeah Ill do a white ZR1 video first.

Again hardtofind, you are tha man!

Last edited:
WOW, this is SWEEEEEET

Hardtofind, you da man!!!!!

I'm going to try it out now.

Weird. You don't even have to buy a Panoz. Using the code will put the car in your garage (Like the ZR1) Hit the code, then go to Chevy and all of a sudden there are 2 Panoz in my Chevy garage and they are white ZR1's when I select them. I did the same for Lambo, and its the same.

But I already owned a Panoz, maybe you need to have that car already...

But it works, I'm making a Video for this now :) Yeah Ill do a white ZR1 video first.

Again hardtofind, you are tha man!

IT WORKEED WIERD FOR ME TO.
i bought all the cars using the PANOZ way and when i went to drive them i couldnt find the cars. BUT when i organised my cars by order obtained, the cars were at the very end of the list with what look like a car cover on them but you could not select them. put the codes on one at a time per car and a PANOZ apears and the car you selected will be there

hard to explain but works ok!

IT WORKEED WIERD FOR ME TO.
i bought all the cars using the PANOZ way and when i went to drive them i couldnt find the cars. BUT when i organised my cars by order obtained, the cars were at the very end of the list with what look like a car cover on them but you could not select them. put the codes on one at a time per car and a PANOZ apears and the car you selected will be there

hard to explain but works ok!

They are in the Lot for the car your using

ZR1 is in the Chevy lot, BUT the icon is the Panoz, but it says and is the ZR1

I'm doing laps in the White ZR1, thanks to Hardtofind.

This is pretty damn HUGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

All I need is that Blue GTR and Ive got all the cars I want.

Dude, please look for that car code PLEASE!

i know code is little strange. :D
in my first tries i was writing over bmw m3.if you already have the car it duplicates .once i had a 5 m3s in my garage all same colour :d.then i figured if you overwrite a shop car you can buy it.it comes with pairs .you have 2 of the same car.its because the panoz goes and two others come.you always have same amount of cars.

edit :there are more cars yes.i will find codes tomorrow.and code is not userfriendly.here 7 am in the morning and i didnt sleep yet :(
thanks for your support.any feedback is wellcome :D

They are in the Lot for the car your using

ZR1 is in the Chevy lot, BUT the icon is the Panoz, but it says and is the ZR1

I'm doing laps in the White ZR1, thanks to Hardtofind.

This is pretty damn HUGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

All I need is that Blue GTR and Ive got all the cars I want.

Dude, please look for that car code PLEASE!

ahhhhh i understand now!

you need to have that dealer already to be able to see the PANOZ car!
gotcha!

this is basically a "BUY ANYCAR CHEAT"!

think if you just change the last part of the code " 0x00000xxx" thats the car data am i wrong?
can this work on other cars?

this is basically a "BUY ANYCAR CHEAT"!

think if you just change the last part of the code " 0x00000xxx" thats the car data am i wrong?
can this work on other cars?

yes thats it. i have a list for gt4 and it works.but not all gt4 cars in gtpsp and special cars are not in the list.the list format is slightly different.i will post it after checking.
you can buy anycar with this code :D

mmmm the blue GT-R
_C0 gtr
_L 0x216454E4 0x000005D1

the Blue GTR does not disapear

WHAT the hell! your code works better!
it doesnt look like a PANOZ! and it doesnt say you own like 9 of em when you goto buy it!

yes thats it. i have a list for gt4 and it works.but not all gt4 cars in gtpsp and special cars are not in the list.the list format is slightly different.i will post it after checking.
you can buy anycar with this code :D

legend!

ima give it a crack to i have that same list

edit: no i dont i have the track list!

foward the car list if you can bro!

Saweeeet, I'm grabbing a Blue GTR Now :)

From what I gather, there is The Red SLR, and I think that covers all exclusive color cars.

Is there another I forgot?

Saweeeet, I'm grabbing a Blue GTR Now :)

From what I gather, there is The Red SLR, and I think that covers all exclusive color cars.

Is there another I forgot?

i was sure here in aus u got offered a citroen by gt

u still gotta buy frrom PANOZ and itll just be a lonsome BLUE GTR buy it than got to Nissan and ull have 2

Thanks, Got it now.

Anybody notice the Shadow of the car stays in your favorots if you save it to them, and you can save replays + Ghost files with the car,and they work like normal.

This just made my Month!!!

WOW that Blue GTR is Sexy.

I'm going to be up for a while taking some pics. Or maybe Ill just finish off the video then do that tomorrow. :)

DUDE! The GTR stays after the code is unloaded!!!!!!!!!!!!!! CRAZY!!!!!!!!!!!!! Its my car now :)

Last edited:
Blue GTR disapears when reloading your game due to the DLC file missing :(

id like to do research on this, but i cant be arsed to make a day mod, whats the cwcheat to lock the day

Blue GTR disapears when reloading your game due to the DLC file missing :(

id like to do research on this, but i cant be arsed to make a day mod, whats the cwcheat to lock the day

That BLOWS, you got to buy a new Panoz every time you want to run it, while the other cars stay. :(

Crap, they killed my audio, Im going to do it again, but here

Last edited:
just put the cheat in when u reload it shuld be in ur garage thats what ive been doing

What do you mean. After restarting the game, I put in the code,and I get nothing for the GTR, all other stay there and come out when the code is put in

Here is the Video of the White ZR1 (audio got killed, But Ill fix it tomorrow)

found the GT BY CITROEN!!!!!!!

_C0 GT BY CITROEN SP
_L 0x216454E4 0x000005D6

ENJOY IM looking at HEAPS of cars that we may uncover!

found the GT BY CITROEN!!!!!!!

_C0 GT BY CITROEN SP
_L 0x216454E4 0x000005D6

ENJOY IM looking at HEAPS of cars that we may uncover!

Sweet.

Could you better explain to me how to load the code so as to not have to buy the Blue GTR every time a restart GT PSP. I would really appreciate that :)

Last edited:
Sweet.

Could you better explain to me how to load the code so as to not have to buy the Blue GTR every time a restart GT PSP. I would really appreciate that :)

i think just like lainlives said its probably cause of the file missing that it doesnt stay the others do though its wierd

im more interested in finding out if the GT4 cars load

Back