Special colour CAR codes

• Thread starter hardtofind
  • 62 comments
Here is the list of gt4 cars name codes.it works as a referance.i took this from hybrid section.the codes must be edited just change the first two digit and enter them to and of the code
example:

list is like this.

3B 00 ka_01 (ford ka
8D 02 m3_04 (bmw m3 04
61 03 m5_05 (bmw m5

if you want an m3 take the code 8D 02 and reverse digits.
02 8D enter it to end of the code

_C0 BMW M3 4
_L 0x216454E4 0x0000028D
than you can buy m3 from panoz .this also a standalone code.you have to enable everytime.

i m working on a full code.i will put special cars to thier normal versions.you will buy them from their dealers.
for example if you want blue skyline just buy normal one it will be blue.and different dealers means they can be in your garage at the same time.but it will take time.

Note:this list is for gt4.not all the cars in the gtpsp.but you can try :D.also gtpsp spesific cars are not in the list.

Attachments

• CAR_NAME.txt
    18.1 KB · Views: 28
Last edited:
actually im sure it only works on the UMD one for 2 reasons, the PSN version dont really work on custom firmware, and im sure the PSN version has different memory offsets

The codes so far

_C0 LAMBORGHINI
_L 0x216454E4 0x000005CF

_C0 veyron
_L 0x216454E4 0x000005D2

_C0 CORVETTE
_L 0x216454E4 0x000005D0

_C0 ENZO
_L 0x216454E4 0x000005CE

_C0 GTR
_L 0x216454E4 0x000005D1

_C0 CITROEN
_L 0x216454E4 0x000005D6

_C0 MERCEDES
_L 0x216454E4 0x000005E1

Here is the list of gt4 cars name codes.it works as a referance.i took this from hybrid section.the codes must be edited just change the first two digit and enter them to and of the code
example:

list is like this.

3B 00 ka_01 (ford ka
8D 02 m3_04 (bmw m3 04
61 03 m5_05 (bmw m5

_C0 BMW M3 4
_L 0x216454E4 0x0000028D
than you can buy m3 from panoz .this also a standalone code.you have to enable everytime.

i m working on a full code.i will put special cars to thier normal versions.you will buy them from their dealers.
for example if you want blue skyline just buy normal one it will be blue.and different dealers means they can be in your garage at the same time.but it will take time.

Note:this list is for gt4.not all the cars in the gtpsp.but you can try :D.also gtpsp spesific cars are not in the list.
thanx for that! I found Heaps of cars last night just messing about but nuthing outta the ordinary except for a few US spec S2000 that im sure are absent from my euro version cause they have amber indicators where as the euro version doesnt. It even has (US) written next to it
:S
im gunna have a shot at bringing sum of the GT4 cars to life if their in their. First stop Aston Martin ;)
actually im sure it only works on the UMD one for 2 reasons, the PSN version dont really work on custom firmware, and im sure the PSN version has different memory offsets

yeh i thought that wsas the case i downloaded the psn euro version for free when i bought my PspGo and when i transfered the game to my Phat PSP it wouldnt allow codes to work
so i managed to get a hold of a UMD copy ;) sept its US version n not ompatable for adhoc against my other psp so i cnt trade these awsome cars over if i could

that sucks
im curious to see what comes up if anythng
and if there are any hidden cars at all
i get the feeling there is because as i said the US style S2000 came up but ive never seen them in my EURO version before

@hardtofind
Now that SINiST3R has been smacked with the Ban STick its up to you and the rest of us to try and crack the codes for the cars and tracks
:(

Last edited:
where do you insert these codes?

if this question has been posted earlier, sorry.

you need custom firmware running CWCHEAT or NITEPR
most prefer CWCHEAT. use CWCHEAT DB EDITOR for easy to use insertion of cheats or simply open up the database with note pad and copy the cheat codes in
it takes getting used to but there are threads about it already

google CWCHEAT and you'll get tonnes of response.
Youtubing it isn't a bad idea either

that sucks
im curious to see what comes up if anythng
and if there are any hidden cars at all
i get the feeling there is because as i said the US style S2000 came up but ive never seen them in my EURO version before

@hardtofind
Now that SINiST3R has been smacked with the Ban STick its up to you and the rest of us to try and crack the codes for the cars and tracks
:(
I read the "ban log" or whatever it's called. It says he was previously a user who caused trouble a couple of years ago. No offence to the GTplanet moderators, but come on guys. SINISTER helped lots of people and his threads and posts were much better than they "supposedly were" when his username was racer3x. Give people second chances eh? You banned him for no reason whatsoever. That isn't fair. :confused:

I read the "ban log" or whatever it's called. It says he was previously a user who caused trouble a couple of years ago. No offence to the GTplanet moderators, but come on guys. SINISTER helped lots of people and his threads and posts were much better than they "supposedly were" when his username was racer3x. Give people second chances eh? You banned him for no reason whatsoever. That isn't fair. :confused:

I'm amazed, would you mind letting me know how you have managed to gain access to the moderator sub-forums to check the infractions and warnings that were issued to him before he was banned?

A bit sarcastic I know, but it does however show that often more is involved in a ban that you may be aware of. He has been given more than a second chance and he chose to not change his ways, and if you call blatently ignoring the AUP and continually using insults and abuse as a form of debate 'no reason' then you have quite a different definition of it to me.

He stays banned, quite simply he adds far less of value to the site than the trouble, attitude and abuse he brings with him warrant. He was warned politely numerous times and he chose to take no notice of those warnings, he was given an infraction to try and make him realize that his behavior would not be tolerated. Even after all that he chose to continue to ignore the AUP and act as if it did not apply to him, as such he got himself banned.

I'm also going to use this post as an opportunity to remind everyone posting in here of the AUP, in particular this part......

AUP
No slang words that promote laziness, ie; “r”, “u”, “plz”, etc. will be tolerated. Decent grammar is expected, including proper usage of capital letters. Repeated violations will be grounds for suspension and/or permanent removal from the forums. All messages must be posted in English.

.....as I see an awful lot of text speak in here and even more poor grammar (capital letters at the start of sentences and for noun is needed guys). In addition I see at least one double post, simply put this is not what we expect of members and I would strongly advise all to re-read and follow the AUP from this point on, as an future AUP issues will be dealt with more firmly.

Scaff

Last edited:
example:

list is like this.

3B 00 ka_01 (ford ka
8D 02 m3_04 (bmw m3 04
61 03 m5_05 (bmw m5

_C0 BMW M3 4
_L 0x216454E4 0x0000028D

:BUMP: I HAVE MADE A discovery furthur to this. i think we are on track for Hybriding!

basically the list works!
any car that is in GTPSP on this list work! so we can structure a list based on this one with only the GTPSP exclusive cars. all we need to do now is find the missing cars and we have a start for a base car list.
im giving a shot at some of the cars that DONT appear on the GTPSP series but have data files inside the GTPSP UMD

will keep updated if i find more info!

HAHAHA! Aww, sweet! Excellent work, and a massive thank-you to hardtofind and FRR35H! Something comes to mind, however. Can these codes work in multiplayer?

So far, so good with the codes! And as for a permanent home for those cars, t might be better to integrate them into another manufacturer. For example, putting those SP cars all under the Polyphony Digital dealership. If not possible, just put them in their respective manufacturers, as you previously stated. Good luck to you.

:

any car that is in GTPSP on this list work! so we can structure a list based on this one with only the GTPSP exclusive cars. all we need to do now is find the missing cars and we have a start for a base car list.
im giving a shot at some of the cars that DONT appear on the GTPSP series but have data files inside the GTPSP UMD

will keep updated if i find more info!

i found those sp colour cars like that.i found gaps in the list.i mean there are car codes between the cars on this list.
example
1A 02 vauxhall_calibra_race_94
mercedes is here
20 01 accord_coupe_exv6_6_us_03

but the list in the game disk is (GTST) has no astons or tank car.i couldnt find.
the address in the special colour code is the car dealer list or something.if you check the address following the codes you will find a huge list.(ascii text format)you can start from there :D
i also found the track list (something called GTIDU )and the codes adress.but changing codes result crashing.

So far, so good with the codes! And as for a permanent home for those cars, t might be better to integrate them into another manufacturer. For example, putting those SP cars all under the Polyphony Digital dealership. If not possible, just put them in their respective manufacturers, as you previously stated. Good luck to you.

i m looking for that.i put all 7 cars to bmw dealership.but just 4 of them worked.and because of the old code game crashed.i need a new game save.sorry folks i forget to mention before but always take a back up of your save before entering codes.because this code also works as a car delete code.if you enter a car code you have already it deletes the car.
finding all the new gtpsp cars not on list is a painfull progress.it takes lots of time.but if we work together i think we will manage 👍

i found those sp colour cars like that.i found gaps in the list.i mean there are car codes between the cars on this list.
example
1A 02 vauxhall_calibra_race_94
mercedes is here
20 01 accord_coupe_exv6_6_us_03

but the list in the game disk is (GTST) has no astons or tank car.i couldnt find.
the address in the special colour code is the car dealer list or something.if you check the address following the codes you will find a huge list.(ascii text format)you can start from there :D
i also found the track list (something called GTIDU )and the codes adress.but changing codes result crashing.

i dnt get it?
i put that accord code and it was screen crash???
what you mean mercedes is there?

I found that out the hard way. Bye-bye Panoz! Anyway, I've got some tips with the cars. First, the cars disappear after a reset. I tried marking the cars as favorites, but that doesn't help. After racing an SP car, if it remains marked, it'll be there the next time the game boots up. Also, if the cheat is active when buying the car, the game treats it as the Panoz, with icons, bio, and tune-screen pic. However If you enter the car, then exit, enable another car cheat, and re-enter, and when you purchase it that time, the car will be treated as the SP Car itself. To switch to another SP car, leave Panoz, enable that car, and repeat the process. The best way to see this in action is using the GTR SP code, as it's the only one that actually shows its car icon in the dealership.

i dnt get it?
i put that accord code and it was screen crash???
what you mean mercedes is there?

the game list is something like that
road runner
mercedes
vx220
veyron sp
1100 standart
corvette
enzo
hommel

those are from gtpsp list(the list is in text)you can see car names .if you go up the you will find the codes.
gt4 list is something like this

D5 03 vauxhall_vx220_turbo_00
B3 00 _1100_standard_type11_49
65 03 hommell_rs_berlinetta_99

if you find the hommel code 03 65 in the code list the upper one will be enzo.
same as others find the car you know and check the missing code from CAR_NAME.TXT
did you find the adresses i told before.the text one and the code one .code list
some addresses i used for a single code

0x01643D54 bmw 120d
0x01643D6C bmw 330i
0x01643EDC m3csl
0x01643E00 mcoupe
0x0164446C 320 touring
0x01643C24 m5
0x01643CC8 mclaren

these are the adresses for those car.
example:
0x01643D54 0x000005CF if you use this code you get lambo at bmw dealership instead bmw 120d

the game list is something like that
road runner
mercedes
vx220
veyron sp
1100 standart
corvette
enzo
hommel

those are from gtpsp list(the list is in text)you can see car names .if you go up the you will find the codes.
gt4 list is something like this

D5 03 vauxhall_vx220_turbo_00
B3 00 _1100_standard_type11_49
65 03 hommell_rs_berlinetta_99

if you find the hommel code 03 65 in the code list the upper one will be enzo.
same as others find the car you know and check the missing code from CAR_NAME.TXT
did you find the adresses i told before.the text one and the code one .code list
some addresses i used for a single code

0x01643D54 bmw 120d
0x01643D6C bmw 330i
0x01643EDC m3csl
0x01643E00 mcoupe
0x0164446C 320 touring
0x01643C24 m5
0x01643CC8 mclaren

these are the adresses for those car.
example:
0x01643D54 0x000005CF if you use this code you get lambo at bmw dealership instead bmw 120d
AHHH k gotcha now!
im at work and trying to focus on this thread and my job at the same time so im bit lost lol
no luck with HOLDEN TANK CAR and ASTON MARTIN :(

Is it possible to bring back the Panoz with the car codes? It would be lame if we lost the Esperante, as it was a fun car to drive...

Back