Special Edition Cars from Lucky Cars Inc.

  • Thread starter Thread starter mrluckypants
  • 73 comments
  • 4,027 views
Messages
1,244
United States
Illinois, U.S.A
Messages
Mr_Lucky_Pants
Messages
mrluckypants96
Closed
 
Last edited:
what do i do to get in on this ?
How do i pay?
Must i send car or is this a free job ?
 
dazzee
what do i do to get in on this ?
How do i pay
Must i send car or is this a free job ?
you contact us,no it is not free pay by car price read op,you only send the car you want tuned if its a standard
 
I need good car 4 drift
can you ?
 
Bump:tup:
 
New paint Scheme Available: 24 karat - all gold chrome
 
Hi
Can I send you a car?
 
An Audi R8 5.2, just painted.
 
alright, posted
 
Can I get a 599 GTB, Stage 3, 24 Karot, Circuit Tune? Also, what do u suggest for currancy cars? NO RICER SPOILERS!!
 
Ok
I can send you the Audi I have tonight and then tomorrow I'll send the new one if that works
 
Awaiting a reply lukypants................
 
Jacknob I got it for you I have the perfect tune for it:)
 
i will reply to FR's tomorrow
 
Its ok if its better drift car you can make

its the best ive seen so far
Paint scheme?
Upgrade spec?
 
its the best ive seen so far
Paint scheme?
Upgrade spec?

ok, i will assume stg3 Lucky unless you Spec. otherwise.
 
Alright, new staff member. Thank you for joining, tradethedead
 
Can you do two sls amg's in 24 karat stage3 one for circuit the other for drift? You can name a reasonable trade car or cars.
 
When am i going to get my c63 ? Sent paints 2 days ago.
 
Can you do two sls amg's in 24 karat stage3 one for circuit the other for drift? You can name a reasonable trade car or cars.
Sure, do you have an opera s2000,
do it as best option
some thing give me real drift
painted is better
Sure, sounds good
When am i going to get my c63 ? Sent paints 2 days ago.

I told you, I'm not handling yur order, ask mstcle323, he is handling your car
 
Forget it.
 
Yes i do have the opera s2000 so it's a deal
 
Back