Special Edition Cars from Lucky Cars Inc.

  • Thread starter Thread starter mrluckypants
  • 73 comments
  • 4,027 views
Yes i do have the opera s2000 so it's a deal

ok, will start on cars in a few days, i have a lot of trades to complete first though
 
Ok I'll be waiting
 
andy54321
When am i going to get my c63 ? Sent paints 2 days ago.

Srry bout the hold up I'm suppose to do Tue amg
 
Sorry I can't help,I wish I could but I can't get online fir my ps3
 
Sorry I can't help,I wish I could but I can't get online fir my ps3

Ok,um, just have the cars tuned so you can send them when your net is fixed.
 
I might not be on for a while:( so you should just take care of everything
 
I might not be on for a while:( so you should just take care of everything

Ok, I have a few trades, what ones are you working on? For me to finish
 
None because the guy wanting the c63 doesn't want it anymore,Im just letting you know I won't be on for a wile
 
None because the guy wanting the c63 doesn't want it anymore,Im just letting you know I won't be on for a wile

Ok
 
Reckon you could make my 783bhp r34 standard go round corners? And give it a lick of paint?
 
Ok, send FR to Mr_Lucky_Pants and send it over, no gold chrome paint for now, sorry, our paint duper is having web problems, so I'll give a lucky edition.
 
I'm not just the paint duper-_- lol I tune cars to...lucky put some pictures up for the 8c I luckyfied so some 1 will trade for it I sent you pics a while back
 
Just a little interjection:
The thread reminds me of a private conversation - mostly...

I`ll leave you alone with that. Happy, I mean, lucky trading.
 
I'm not just the paint duper-_- lol I tune cars to...lucky put some pictures up for the 8c I luckyfied so some 1 will trade for it I sent you pics a while back

Well, since you are the only one who can dupe, you are the designated paint duper, and two, I can't figure out how to get the pics off the PS3.:confused:
 
Well, since you are the only one who can dupe, you are the designated paint duper, and two, I can't figure out how to get the pics off the PS3.:confused:

Copy the pics onto an external drive ;)
 
Could I get a ford gt,24 karat, drift tuned, please?and I send a car the same value as the car and the tunes combined?(100,000cr+car value?)
 
Could I get a ford gt,24 karat, drift tuned, please?and I send a car the same value as the car and the tunes combined?(100,000cr+car value?)

Sure, Payment is a car with a value of 100k, will deliver on the 29th
 
Bump.......................
 
i am really interested in some of this but i am booked up for ages with 2nd ps3 going ylod on me. could we do a deal if i supply paints???:nervous:

might be asking too much....but you never know

all chromes, colourshifts and mattes nearly covered by x 5. would just need to know what your lucky green is? 👍
 
Can you don the thing on my viper acr I'll send it soon.
 
i am really interested in some of this but i am booked up for ages with 2nd ps3 going ylod on me. could we do a deal if i supply paints???:nervous:

might be asking too much....but you never know

all chromes, colourshifts and mattes nearly covered by x 5. would just need to know what your lucky green is? 👍
i am looking for Gold Chrome, Matte Black, Silver Chrome, and Chameleon Orange.
How about a Few of each. Lucky green is actually several different colors
Can you don the thing on my viper acr I'll send it soon.

Hmmm...? what are you saying?
 
i am looking for Gold Chrome, Matte Black, Silver Chrome, and Chameleon Orange.
How about a Few of each. Lucky green is actually several different colors


Hmmm...? what are you saying?

What do you want for the stealth or any lucky paints?
 
empty
 
Last edited:
well, what color scheme do you want your vipers?
id like a car of around 200,000 cr as payment or 2x 100,000 cr cars

How about the speed 12?
 
ooops, wrong person:O

It's fine I can give you 2 viper acr and I'm gonna use those to pay for my paint one is for stealth and the other is for lucky paint.
 
It's fine I can give you 2 viper acr and I'm gonna use those to pay for my paint one is for stealth and the other is for lucky paint.

what cars do you want painted and tuned? the two vipers?
 
Back